Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

4 hours ago, european said:

Der Versager und die Nutte auf dem Sofa Normale Männer Arbeiten um die Zeit nur der Behinderte nicht.

@StnCld316

Can't you not just block this idiot? He is constantly calling Paul a loser and the goddess a whore. I guess it should be enough when tenants getting insulted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, klohn5 said:

@StnCld316

Can't you not just block this idiot? He is constantly calling Paul a loser and the goddess a whore. I guess it should be enough when tenants getting insulted.

The Member has received a Warning.  We'll see where it goes from there.     The Comment has been removed.

• Like 4

Watching Leora just now in the LR after her session.... I observed her actions.. looking at her phone, pleased with what she was reading and replaying, playing wit here hair and such... got me thinking.. does she have an admirer whom she speaks to and who watches her (not just us lot!). but someone a little more special ????

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, lesfat said:

was it just me who realized that leora is growing up by pubes?

.  Read back thru the last four or five pages. It has been discussed.  No, it was not just you. We will have to hang around to see what other surprises she might have in store for us