Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I can vouch for what you are saying my putrid pal, twice to my knowledge in the new apartment and once in the old one, the incident with his hands around her neck was frightening for her, and then one day whilst he was at the desk she said something and he leapt up and drew back his fist as if to hit her, bur restrained himself at the last minute. Not a brave man at all, he has I think improved slightly over the past few months, and he doesn't seem to control her like before. 

I hate to contradict, but it's only a few weeks ago when she came home he went into one at her grabbing her arm with some force and dragging her towards him while he was shouting at her, this was in the GR, so the only improvement I can see is he's stopped grabbing her by the throat.

As they say a leopard never changes it's spots.

• Like 2

Paul ist die faulste sau von ganz Russland ich verstehe leora nicht sich mit so einem typen abgibt sie könnte 1000 andere Männer haben als solch einen versager.Wenn ich eine frau schlage oder hart anfasse sin das für mich keine Männer sondern memmen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I hate to contradict, but it's only a few weeks ago when she came home he went into one at her grabbing her arm with some force and dragging her towards him while he was shouting at her, this was in the GR, so the only improvement I can see is he's stopped grabbing her by the throat.

As they say a leopard never changes it's spots.

Thanks for the update, I didn't see the incident myself but like you say...A leopard..... That being the case, I revise my assessment of his recent behaviour, and regrade him an arsehole. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, european said:

Paul ist die faulste sau von ganz Russland ich verstehe leora nicht sich mit so einem typen abgibt sie könnte 1000 andere Männer haben als solch einen versager.Wenn ich eine frau schlage oder hart anfasse sin das für mich keine Männer sondern memmen.

Leora mit Paul zu sein ist etwas, das uns seit Jahren erstaunt, aber es funktioniert für sie, ich stimme zu, dass nur ein Feigling eine Frau trifft

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:58 PM, StnCld316 said:

Maybe his absenteeism on some days is not work related but Anger Management Classes.    :biggrin:

Perhaps a different perspective and more likely reason is merely and simply considered to be because of laziness. Although Monday and Tuesday were national holidays there, a good example is how many days he's been absent this week which has for the most part, always been a regular occurrence with him as far as missing days from employment ever since he supposedly became so. The next holiday there is not supposed to be until June 21. Perhaps he is simply attempting to make the 2 holidays just past on Monday and Tuesday, into an extended holiday until then. That is something he does seem quite good at doing. Whoever he is employed with evidently has very low standards on rules and regulations regarding attendance and absenteeism. There would not be the cottage cheese cellulite being somewhat rapidly accumulated and packed on him if laziness was not a factor with him.

46 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps a different perspective and more likely reason is merely and simply considered to be because of laziness. Although Monday and Tuesday were national holidays there, a good example is how many days he's been absent this week which has for the most part, always been a regular occurrence with him as far as missing days from employment ever since he supposedly became so. The next holiday there is not supposed to be until June 21. Perhaps he is simply attempting to make the 2 holidays just past on Monday and Tuesday, into an extended holiday until then. That is something he does seem quite good at doing. Whoever he is employed with evidently has very low standards on rules and regulations regarding attendance and absenteeism. There would not be the cottage cheese cellulite being somewhat rapidly accumulated and packed on him if laziness was not a factor with him.

I don't think there is another public holiday on June 21, Its probably fair to say that they are starting their summer season around now, and as is normal in most countries summer holidays for employees are an entitlement. He works for the Apple Corporation so he could be taking a week, possibly two...we shall see.

As for the accumulated cellulite, its fair to say that they both seem to have dysfunctional eating habits, they both stuff the wrong type of food down their throats at the wrong time of day, and don't exercise as much as they should, they have both put on some body mass in the last year, but that is their choice and they must be content with the situation, as it seems the more affluent they become the more able they are to afford takeaway food, cream cakes and chocolate.

Its their life and their choices, although I am somewhat surprised with her, as she is quite vain,  and will not enjoy her body if it gets out of control....Its still good at the moment, but mother nature has a way of creeping up on people and depositing unwanted fat where it is least appreciated.

She is still in my opinion the best girl on RLC. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I don't think he's lazy Nich, I don't think he has much energy or stamina though,  when he works he goes at 8 and comes home 12 hours later, that's not a bad days work mate. I might be wrong, but if he has Wednesday off he then normally works the Saturday. So he usually works a minimum 5 days, and like many men he falls asleep in front of the TV, although at his age I had all the energy in the world, but different strokes I guess. Yes for a young guy he has a soft body, but it sure as shit does not seem to bother the lady of the apartment. 😄🏋🏼‍♀️🏊🚵🏼‍♀️

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think there is another public holiday on June 21, Its probably fair to say that they are starting their summer season around now, and as is normal in most countries summer holidays for employees are an entitlement. He works for the Apple Corporation so he could be taking a week, possibly two...we shall see.

As for the accumulated cellulite, its fair to say that they both seem to have dysfunctional eating habits, they both stuff the wrong type of food down their throats at the wrong time of day, and don't exercise as much as they should, they have both put on some body mass in the last year, but that is their choice and they must be content with the situation, as it seems the more affluent they become the more able they are to afford takeaway food, cream cakes and chocolate.

Its their life and their choices, although I am somewhat surprised with her, as she is quite vain,  and will not enjoy her body if it gets out of control....Its still good at the moment, but mother nature has a way of creeping up on people and depositing unwanted fat where it is least appreciated.

She is still in my opinion the best girl on RLC. 

June 21 is the June Solstice Day there and is considered a national holiday. The first day of each season there is considered a national holiday. The two equinox days to mark the beginnings of Spring and Fall, and the two solstice days that mark the beginning of Summer and Winter. They have over 30 holidays each year there in Russia. He takes off no less than 3 or 4 weeks besides that, and that's considering not including all the other days in between those times that he is always out from employment and misses.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   It has been put out there that the both of them have certainly put on a good deal more to themselves than used to be at one time and it is true that it usually happens to a majority of and many of people, but from what I've observed here and elsewhere, it has been put out there a lot more so concerning her then him. But truth be known, it is much, much more noticeable and obvious about him and not nearly as much about her as him, except for perhaps to those of us who may have followed them enough long enough to influence a good memory of them, other than any pics past and present.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Also, it is true that it is they're lives and they're choices, and evidently they must be content with themselves about not only they're choices, but also where it is that they reside, and how they reside, because from my lengthy observations spanned out for about 5 years now, it is my opinion and view that a guy of his age is lazy because of such reasons and mentioned previously, and that may be some reasons in itself of why they may be so content on residing at a residence such as one provided by an organization such as RLC. Considering the economy and levels of wages in Russia combined with what they seem to spend on, it would likely be difficult for them to save enough to be able to afford to reside somewhere else for quite awhile. And yes jimbo my friend, I agree that she is and has been the best woman of RLC.

22 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

I don't think he's lazy Nich, I don't think he has much energy or stamina though,  when he works he goes at 8 and comes home 12 hours later, that's not a bad days work mate. I might be wrong, but if he has Wednesday off he then normally works the Saturday. So he usually works a minimum 5 days, and like many men he falls asleep in front of the TV, although at his age I had all the energy in the world, but different strokes I guess. Yes for a young guy he has a soft body, but it sure as shit does not seem to bother the lady of the apartment. 😄🏋🏼‍♀️🏊🚵🏼‍♀️

As you know, everyone's' got they're own views and perceptions of different subjects Iwic mate. It has been my views of observations that for the most part, most every since way back when he supposedly became employed, the first two to three months he was noticeably leaving the residence mostly six days a week and sometimes every now and then even seven days in a week. After that period is when he started noticeably only leaving the residence five days a week and sometime not long after, started being out from employment and at the residence on either of the two midweek days, Tuesday or Wednesday. Sometimes it occurred on Tuesdays there, and sometimes it occurred on Wednesdays there, and even every once in awhile it was even both days. Since that began occurring, he more times than not, does not leave the residence for employment on Saturdays too often. When that started occurring, he was most weeks only leaving the residence four days a week for supposed employment. Although he may have left the residence for employment some weekend days since then, most weeks since then, he usually more times than not, has not worked very many noticeable weekend days unless he missed any days more than the previous weekend days combined with a midweek day or days. That's no more than usually one Saturday in a months time, although sometimes there have been two Saturdays out of a number of months since then. It's a big part of my opinion that it is laziness for a guy that should be more mature acting and behaving at such an age and is also likely why the lard seems to be piling up on him rapidly, much more so than her. It is even quite noticeable through his clothes such as his t-shirts and skivvies. But it's they're lives and they're business and I have nothing to do with it except that I'm quite disappointed in having subscribed to something for so long and feeling a necessity to put in for cancelation of such, and instead of getting much better as far as more occurrences of activities of interest occurring more often at times, it seems that it has only regressed from that. And I'm done adding any small minute fraction of financial support because of people like that because the times of interest have not increased, instead, just the opposite IMO.