Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:35 AM, StnCld316 said:

Please Note!

So here is the compromise: 

1. You can create General Topic threads if you want (1 per forum) 

2. CC mods will not pin or create general topics, if you want to pin a General Topic you can do so using your points 

3. General topic threads will be split and locked after 30 pages 

4. The points for new topics will be set at 25, where as the points for replies will remain at 5

Just a couple of clarifying questions.

3. When a General Chat Topic is split, does that mean it has to be
repinned, or does it stay pinned once it's pinned the first time?

4. Are you saying you earn 25 points for every new topic you open?

Thank you.

36 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Just a couple of clarifying questions.

3. When a General Chat Topic is split, does that mean it has to be
repinned, or does it stay pinned once it's pinned the first time?

4. Are you saying you earn 25 points for every new topic you open?

Thank you.

General Chat Topics are Not Pinned. If a Member wants the Topic Pinned then they have to give 600 Points and the Topic will be Pinned for 7 Days. After 7 Days the Topic will Unpin itself. The System is Automated.

Yes.  When a Member Creates a New Topic they will receive 25 Points which will be added to their Points Total.  The Amount of Points a Member has can be seen by Clicking the Members Avatar and it will show on the Members Profile Page.

• Like 1

On a different note, and to use a term used here by various visitors to the thread at various times, it has been noticed that the lazy one is yet once again away from employment and at the apt. It has been over a week of such now and if he has lost his employment perhaps it would be considered fitting due to as much time and many days as he has missed from employment all the time, and so he should not have any excuse if that were the case. Seems this apt, may be losing it's allure and  increasingly more rapidly becoming very similar to almost all the other apt's. and tenants in a sense that few occasions of interest occurring more and more seldomly. It's a big part of the reason as to why I will soon no longer be contributing any financial support to the so called project as soon as current sub. is reaches it's end date and why I voted YES in the poll.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

On a different note, and to use a term used here by various visitors to the thread at various times, it has been noticed that the lazy one is yet once again away from employment and at the apt. It has been over a week of such now and if he has lost his employment perhaps it would be considered fitting due to as much time and many days as he has missed from employment all the time, and so he should not have any excuse if that were the case. Seems this apt, may be losing it's allure and  increasingly more rapidly becoming very similar to almost all the other apt's. and tenants in a sense that few occasions of interest occurring more and more seldomly. It's a big part of the reason as to why I will soon no longer be contributing any financial support to the so called project as soon as current sub. is reaches it's end date and why I voted YES in the poll.

Its quite possible he is on his annual holiday entitlement, but I would imagine the situation will be much clearer next Monday- Tuesday.