Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

26 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

She is in a lot of pain, keeps holding and rubbing her stomach, showing pain in her face as well. Looks like Paul has taken the day of to nurse her.....not that he needs much of an excuse to have a break from work. 😄

She'd probably feel better if she took a good poop! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Is it my immagination or is camera 6 in bathroom slightly closer?

Please ignore the above comment, I have checked and it's an illusion on my part. I will leave this comment for an hour and then delete them both.🙂

PS,    Sorry, but there is no facility to delete.

Good news to notice that the appealing woman of the residence has seemed to not be feeling bad and in any sort of pain anymore. It appears that the aunty's visit has ended. Perhaps a mood may be struck for someone to indulge in or engage in some unusual activity or activities that may be of more interest than has seemed to have occurred in a week and a half of days there. It reiterates part of some points made here in this thread on multiple occasions in the past of how many actual days out of any month anything actually more so than not, interesting occurs at the residence. After a week and a half of nothing much, it is the weekend and the companion will likely be there for the next several days and seldomly does anything of much interest ever occur while he is there. They usually stay gone half the time anyway when he is. Perhaps it may be some reason why some subscribers have declined to continue subscriptions as well.

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

How many times can you clean the same freaking mirror?

She can clean and polish my mirrors any time she likes.

Any how, since "General Threads" are being kinda sorta blown up, I'm going to start a Leora Lover topic that's strictly for us fluffy-tailed warm and cuddly woodlands avatar creatures. Non-cartoon creature avatars need not apply.

• Like 1

Leora works very hard to keep her house clean.  I enjoyed watching her in that blue g-string especially since her nipples were very hard most of the time.  That sexy butt dance and moving and well other things. Thank you for sharing Leora, I am watching.