Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

10 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I'm not sure which event pepe is referring too, but the only one that I saw was that Paul and Leora had been arguing fairly hard. I don't speak their language but it looked rough. Like one of those relationship ending type deals. He had left the apt several times and returned only to start yelling again and leaving. The people on this forum speculated that Paul suspected Leora was  cheating on him or something. Again I don't speak the language so I can't say for sure. Anyway during one of their heated exchanges grabbed her wrists and she started kicking her feet out so he got her into a bear hug and wouldn't let her move her arms. She started bawling and he pushed her onto the couch. It wasn't a crazy wrestling suplex or anything, just a push to get her away from him and he left shortly after with her still crying.

It was a couple of days before they started talking again.

But I've never seen him hit her, or slam her down or anything crazy abusive. That push can be argued for both sides but from what I saw she didn't hurt herself or get any bruises. Just landed on her booty and curled up.

BUT! To be fair, when he did it she curled up into the fetal position and looked terrified. Almost like he's done something like this  before and she was preparing for the worst.

Twice I recall Paul getting physical with her.

First time was in their old apartment. Leora was going bonkers about something. She was extremely agitated. Consensus at the time was she may have been on (or off) medication. Paul didn't argue back very much but there was a point where for a couple seconds, he grabbed her by the right bicep and sat her down (on that butt-ugly orange couch).  She then calmed down and Paul listened to what she had to say.  About an hour later Leora opened the couch, put some bedding down and they fell asleep.

Second time was about 24 months ago. Yvonne was still a pup (they got the dog about 2 months before they moved)  World War III (or so it seemed) broke out. They were yelling at each other for a solid 20 minutes. Yvonne went AWOL - couldn't find where she was (maybe hiding).  Leora was hysterical, waving her arms in anger.  Paul grabbed her by the forearms (face-to-face) to calm her down.  It kinda worked.  He eventually walked out of the apartment and was gone for a couple hours. Leora sat in the GR. Upon his return, things were civil and they started talking in normal tones.

Other then these two incidents, they get along fine.  An argument every once in awhile but nothing out of the ordinary that any couple haves't done before.

11 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I'm not sure which event pepe is referring too, but the only one that I saw was that Paul and Leora had been arguing fairly hard. I don't speak their language but it looked rough. Like one of those relationship ending type deals. He had left the apt several times and returned only to start yelling again and leaving. The people on this forum speculated that Paul suspected Leora was  cheating on him or something. Again I don't speak the language so I can't say for sure. Anyway during one of their heated exchanges grabbed her wrists and she started kicking her feet out so he got her into a bear hug and wouldn't let her move her arms. She started bawling and he pushed her onto the couch. It wasn't a crazy wrestling suplex or anything, just a push to get her away from him and he left shortly after with her still crying.

It was a couple of days before they started talking again.

But I've never seen him hit her, or slam her down or anything crazy abusive. That push can be argued for both sides but from what I saw she didn't hurt herself or get any bruises. Just landed on her booty and curled up.

BUT! To be fair, when he did it she curled up into the fetal position and looked terrified. Almost like he's done something like this  before and she was preparing for the worst.

I know StnCld316 can back me up on this in the old apartment I know of several times he slapped or hit her. In the new apartment there was a time he grabbed her by the throat in front of the refrigerator and had her feet off the ground, if I can find the video I'll send it to you in a PM.

I also have personal knowledge of him outside of the apartment of him grabbing her by the hair and yanking her back...and yes I know she's hit or slapped him. Two wrongs don't make right. 

• Upvote 1

Re: Darkjoker666's comment --

Leora had been having a very difficult time, and she was an emotional basket case. I am respectful of how much restraint Paul showed considering they are completely emotional opposites. Still, he showed strength and restraint, and she likes that in a man. The simple fact is that all three of them got through their difficulties; they all love one another despite their extreme differences in psychological make-up -- it's the reason why they get along so well.

Yarik and a few people over at VH are quite a different matter when recalling the nature of their relationships...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I know StnCld316 can back me up on this in the old apartment I know of several times he slapped or hit her. In the new apartment there was a time he grabbed her by the throat in front of the refrigerator and had her feet off the ground, if I can find the video I'll send it to you in a PM.

I also have personal knowledge of him outside of the apartment of him grabbing her by the hair and yanking her back...and yes I know she's hit or slapped him. Two wrongs don't make right. 

Ok yeah if that's all true then he's a giant piece of shit. And yeah I don't have any knowledge outside of him on this Apt. as I never got a chance to see them in the old one. I agree 100% you don't even lay your hands on a woman unless it's literally life or death. Guys can cave a womans skull in with their fists. If she's hitting you walk away her damage to you is minimal to what you can do to her. But you've been here much longer than I have so you'll have seen him for what he really is.

So there ya go I guess. That's why people have such a problem with Paul.

59 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Ok yeah if that's all true then he's a giant piece of shit. And yeah I don't have any knowledge outside of him on this Apt. as I never got a chance to see them in the old one. I agree 100% you don't even lay your hands on a woman unless it's literally life or death. Guys can cave a womans skull in with their fists. If she's hitting you walk away her damage to you is minimal to what you can do to her. But you've been here much longer than I have so you'll have seen him for what he really is.

So there ya go I guess. That's why people have such a problem with Paul.

That's the only reason for me.  I can't speak for anyone else, it's definitely not envy or jealously as others of mentioned. 

I am just here on this forum to have fun and to keep that damn squirrel out of my drawer, tired of him leaving pecan shells all over. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's the only reason for me.  I can't speak for anyone else, it's definitely not envy or jealously as others of mentioned. 

I just here on this forum to have fun and to keep that damn squirrel out of my drawer, tired of him leaving pecan shells all over. 

He was flirting the other day with Eva, I warned him that Leora would get mad about that, and get out the broom and sweep his ass of the balcony if kept that up, and he would then have test out wings like the flying squirrel  😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

Most would  have tossed Paul under the bus long ago. hg8z.gif

Love is Blind

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

I can vouch for what you are saying my putrid pal, twice to my knowledge in the new apartment and once in the old one, the incident with his hands around her neck was frightening for her, and then one day whilst he was at the desk she said something and he leapt up and drew back his fist as if to hit her, bur restrained himself at the last minute. Not a brave man at all, he has I think improved slightly over the past few months, and he doesn't seem to control her like before. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Well it's definitely not sex Ed 😂

The thing is of course, whats his incentive for improving? With most men it would be self pride and possibly a couple of other things, not least, to ensure that the person you are enjoying sex with enjoys it as much as you do. This is not in his mindset, although I believe him to be intelligent he has a certain lack of " life knowledge " or as we call it here, he isn't  " street wise ". But she must take a share of the blame for his performance or lack off......I know she experiments with things sexually, but whatever he gives her she sucks up, never complains or questions his behaviour as far as we can gather, or gives him an ultimatum to either shape up or ship out......why then would he bother to change his style, to him its the simple analogy  " If it 'aint broken, don't mend it "  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1