B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Just more speculation i presume.

So Darina's supposedly dishing out stuff to the girl's so that they can get a buzz while lying on the bed chatting...These guys are hilarious RAG...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Darina's supposedly dishing out stuff to the girl's so that they can get a buzz while lying on the bed chatting...These guys are hilarious RAG...

It's not so they can lie in bed chatting, it's so they can stay up till late hours of the morning and then sleep all freaking day!!  It goes on and you know it!

Hace 10 minutos, RAGNAR dijo:

Solo supongo que habrá más especulaciones.

Since he's been talking about that, I've never seen these girls, get excited about that. And of course, I do not see them any more uninhibited.
Maybe with drink or with the miraculous water of the blue bottle, if it was different ... but with the c ... of laughter, which I have already said, I have not seen them in that state ... nothing has happened.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

No es para que puedan yacer en la cama charlando, ¡así es que pueden quedarse despiertos hasta altas horas de la madrugada y luego dormir todo el maldito día! ¡Continúa y lo sabes!

Is that even in that, RLC, is not original.
That time we have already lived it. And by the way, not so many months ago.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

But tell me, how can some girls, who do not seem to interact with the other girls, or who have trouble showing their anatomy to other women ... who are all women ...
Or that if we go one step further ... they are unable to have any interaction between them ... and we have seen it more than once ...

Just now, vortios said:

Is that even in that, RLC, is not original.
That time we have already lived it. And by the way, not so many months ago.

You are correct!  It now has the feeling of VHTV and I hope all you viewers are happy!!  Once upon a time, RLC used to have some semblance of realism, but not anymore.  The fill the apartments with dope/coke w@#@#s to try and stay up with the very thing they have been trying to avoid!

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Just more speculation i presume.

no, no, no  :))

Darina out 23:50:30 to meet her 'friend'

Then 00:04:00  she back and to Malina's Ana's restroom...

1 minute ago, vortios said:

But tell me, how can some girls, who do not seem to interact with the other girls, or who have trouble showing their anatomy to other women ... who are all women ...
Or that if we go one step further ... they are unable to have any interaction between them ... and we have seen it more than once ...

Try to say what you just said another way please......I want to be sure on what you are saying. Thank you