Lana & Robert General Chat June - December 2018

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, Fagen said:

Lana just went down on Robert sucking him a little bit on the couch during sex, first time I have seen her do that.

Yes, a rare event. I recall when they first moved into this apartment she would spend much more time sucking him. I guess there are men and women who do not enjoy oral sex. I can't live without it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, a rare event. I recall when they first moved into this apartment she would spend much more time sucking him. I guess there are men and women who do not enjoy oral sex. I can't live without it.

It's like that with most couples that come to RLC. They start out and give it all they got and then as time progresses the Novelty wears off and the Activity becomes less.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 10:31 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

if my memory is right the first time they were at the new place he finished in her mouth and she swallowed , ever since then she is no where near the white stuff on her face and it's rare she gives him bjs which u can tell he wants and enjoys so much, she gave a nice on in the tub once, i often wondered maybe he smells because of all the hair, sadly he never goes down on her as well, it's strange w the russian guys and even k and k don't want guys going down on them guess in russia not everybody into oral

• 2 weeks later...