Jane & Dick General Chat #1

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I already did at the time, and it looked to me like they went in there to get high, but then I'm guessing just as you are. 

When Dick fucks Jane in the bedroom, you can hear them from across the apartment, but when he was in the bathroom with the guest the other night, you couldn't hear anything that sounded like thay were fucking. I had a listen from a number of different cameras including camera 6, which is right next to the wall that seperates the restroom and bathroom.  It's not conclusive proof, but to me it makes it less likely, especially with how big Dick is.

Also, the other guest that he's already fucked, they did it in the bedroom, and she's a lot more shy about the camera's than this guest.  The other guest always changes in the restroom without a camera, and whenever she takes a shower or a bath, she does so with the lights off.  This guest changes in the open, showers with the lights on, and seems to like the attention of the camera. It doesn't seem to make sense that he fucks the shy guest in the bedroom on camera, but then would fuck this one in the restroom off camera.

It has to be her choice my friend. That's all I can say, she has a boyfriend. However, something tells me this will change soon. The opportunity will present itself. The other day in the guest room we all thought it might happen then, Dick was in the room rubbing himself watching her apply her make up before she headed out. So..with a little patience. I think we may yet see what we all would like to see.

19 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

It has to be her choice my friend. That's all I can say, she has a boyfriend. However, something tells me this will change soon. The opportunity will present itself. The other day in the guest room we all thought it might happen then, Dick was in the room rubbing himself watching her apply her make up before she headed out. So..with a little patience. I think we may yet see what we all would like to see.

Bloody hope so 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Bloody hope so 😁

I said before that if they want to enjoy each other they could easily so that outside the apt. away from the glare of the cameras but I don't think they have.  lMO, I think they are still in the early part of this. Dick knows he can have her and she really likes him. There playfulness together tells me there at the beginning of whatever it is. I am just glad to have a front row seat for it all.😎

6 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I said before that if they want to enjoy each other they could easily so that outside the apt. away from the glare of the cameras but I don't think they have.  lMO, I think they are still in the early part of this. Dick knows he can have her and she really likes him. There playfulness together tells me there at the beginning of whatever it is. I am just glad to have a front row seat for it all.😎

Move over, I'm in the front seat too.

• Like 1

Twas the day and night before Christmas, not a creature was stirring in Jane and Dick's place...nearly 4 days have past since we last seen this pairs face or their live in guest...in their lair.

They trimmed the tree with such care, will they return before St. Nick stops by to deliver the goodies from his sleigh. We must wait even more to see what will be...Merry Christmas to you Dick and Jane...we hope you are well and a toast to you full of holiday cheer! 

Edited by charliefoxx69

After 3 1/2 days away Jane has return with her little friend's boyfriend. Both sleeping hard. Dick's other bald friend came in and left too

Still no sign of Dick or their guest the one we want to call Katia/Lola. Probably arrive later tonight. We shall see. 

Edited by charliefoxx69