Jane & Dick General Chat #1

Dick return at 15:00 helped to clean from Jane's decorating. Jane and Little one both got naps..after cooking. Little woke up to play dress up in Jane's clothes, the crotchless stockings were a sight to see. She teases Dick towards the end, going back to the guest room having him to take photos of her. He likes her a lot. She likes him too. Jane and Dick have left for a while and she kissed them both so long, Dick made sure he got two one on the lips.

Shower time for her..yes..

6 hours ago, binocular said:

charliefoxx69, just love your running commentary on Jane, Dick and Lola/Katia. Keep it up mate, I think this relationship between them is for the long term - hopefully.

Thank you for that. I just recently started posting more trying to generate some conversation here about the goings on. This apt is a very strange mix of personalities who pop in an out that all share some connection to this couple. There are dull moments but then..Jane's other little friend comes to visit and sees and holds Dick's cock for the first time and it's like a snake in her hand. Yeah like that. Or this girl who came one night and partied with D/J for 30 plus hours.

Now she has come to stay for a while. For as you can tell I like following this beautiful little muse. Dick is a very blessed fellow in more ways than one.

Take care and thanks again.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Go back to page 17 here and check the replays for yourself. 

I already did at the time, and it looked to me like they went in there to get high, but then I'm guessing just as you are. 

When Dick fucks Jane in the bedroom, you can hear them from across the apartment, but when he was in the bathroom with the guest the other night, you couldn't hear anything that sounded like thay were fucking. I had a listen from a number of different cameras including camera 6, which is right next to the wall that seperates the restroom and bathroom.  It's not conclusive proof, but to me it makes it less likely, especially with how big Dick is.

Also, the other guest that he's already fucked, they did it in the bedroom, and she's a lot more shy about the camera's than this guest.  The other guest always changes in the restroom without a camera, and whenever she takes a shower or a bath, she does so with the lights off.  This guest changes in the open, showers with the lights on, and seems to like the attention of the camera. It doesn't seem to make sense that he fucks the shy guest in the bedroom on camera, but then would fuck this one in the restroom off camera.

• Like 2