Jane & Dick General Chat #1

I wonder what happened to the other little one, the cute one who was fascinated by the one eyed monster. I really liked her because she was not afraid of the cameras, had certain girl next door look about her, that man makes a mans heart beat at both ends. She really was sexy as hell, this little one is all show and no go !!! Of course she would be the one that would move in, typical for RLC.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I wonder what happened to the other little one, the cute one who was fascinated by the one eyed monster. I really liked her because she was not afraid of the cameras, had certain girl next door look about her, that man makes a mans heart beat at both ends. She really was sexy as hell, this little one is all show and no go !!! Of course she would be the one that would move in, typical for RLC.

Yes, I really liked this young woman. It was so cute seeing her look at Dick's big cock. She was wide eyed and stuck it in mouth to suck and and was very hesitant to let him fuck her because he was so big. But in the end he did and she loved it.

On 12/16/2018 at 12:31 AM, charliefoxx69 said:

It was funny, after Jane asked Dick to sleep in the guest room he did so but not before quickly sniffing some if their little guests lingere...check the replay. 

Do you know the timeline about it? Thanks!

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, I really liked this young woman. It was so cute seeing her look at Dick's big cock. She was wide eyed and stuck it in mouth to suck and and was very hesitant to let him fuck her because he was so big. But in the end he did and she loved it.

When she came back she did touch it and licked it but just watched as Dick stroked himself and came for her. She was thrilled and loved stroking it after. She is a older than this little one but less experienced so, if Jane's guest does desire Dick she will get it, I am sure of it. She does have a boyfriend, he visited with her last weekend. We just have to watch...

I love her sexy little shape..I am a fan.

33 minutes ago, bobkat said:

Did I just see Dick and guest go to one bedroom and Jane to the other?

I didn't saw them go to the other room but now I saw them out of the room she to the bathroom and he to the BR the signs tells me that they have sex 

31 minutes ago, bobkat said:

Did I just see Dick and guest go to one bedroom and Jane to the other?

Yes. They just were in the half bath off camera twice. For 10 to 15 mins. After the second time she went to the reg bathroom then came out and shook his hand. Blowjob...probably..