Jane & Dick General Chat #1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No Top Knot is just sick and tired of the little prick teasers bullshit night after night. I don't blame him, I would ignore the little prick teaser if I were him as well, because she is not worth the time and trouble. She is not going to play, she is scared to death of the one eyed monster.

See the source image

She was 100% game 30 mins ago and jane and Dick chickened out.

1 hour ago, Domafran said:

They should just kick away the guest girl. She hides even to change clothes

She dances around naked all the time in the guest room and in the bathroom. Especially in front of the mirror in the bathroom.  She also like trying on different outfits in Jane's bedroom and never hides.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

She was 100% game 30 mins ago and jane and Dick chickened out.

No way she freezes like a rock every time he touches her, she can't handle the one eyed monster and she knows it. That is why scoots away from him every time it get to hot in the kitchen. Like I said I don't blame him, he is into serious fucking, not games.

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No way she freezes like a rock every time he touches her, she can't handle the one eyed monster and she knows it. That is why scoots away from him every time it get to hot in the kitchen. Like I said I don't blame him, he is into serious fucking, not games.

She isn\t freezing now

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

In your mind dude. She just kissed him passionate (as she has done all night especially in the Hall) and he had a little suck on her nipples...

• Like 1

Just now, kris66 said:

She did not in the bedroom an hour ago when she kissed Dick very passionate in front of jane. It was jane who ruined the moment.

That was the first time they had kissed in front of Jane (That I've seen).  Jane had no problem with it.  In fact she seemed to be really enjoying it.

It was the guest (We really need a name for her) that froze up right after.

Anytime her and Dick start doing anything she is constantly watching to see if Jane is around.

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

That was the first time they had kissed in front of Jane (That I've seen).  Jane had no problem with it.  In fact she seemed to be really enjoying it.

It was the guest (We really need a name for her) that froze up right after.

Anytime her and Dick start doing anything she is constantly watching to see if Jane is around.

It's normal

This is how I see it right now.

The guest want's to fuck Dick.

Dick wants to fuck the guest but only if Jane is involved.

The guest either doesn't want Jane involved or is REALLY nervous about having her involved.

Unfortunately Jane seems to be the third wheel which just won't work.

But I'm most likely completely wrong so take what I say with a grain of salt. 😄

• Like 1