Jane & Dick General Chat #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Jane & Dick

Jayne and Dick's apartment is proving a big disappointment to me so far. Very little swinging activity, if any (remember the foursome's with Masha and Sasha). Cannot see things improving any time soon :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:51 PM, binocular said:

Jayne and Dick's apartment is proving a big disappointment to me so far. Very little swinging activity, if any (remember the foursome's with Masha and Sasha). Cannot see things improving any time soon :sad:

I  agree I was expecting a bit more from these two as we have seen what they like to do

Worries me house like this,that it's basicaly shows to get views,massages,the two girls nude in bath,worst is to see them get top views in thumbs.Rlc it's less and less real life on cams and more..real shows on cams.This house,the ks,Angie place.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Worries me house like this,that it's basicaly shows to get views,massages,the two girls nude in bath,worst is to see them get top views in thumbs.Rlc it's less and less real life on cams and more..real shows on cams.This house,the ks,Angie place.

Truth is this apartment sucks. It wouldn't be such a big deal because every other apartment sucks on RLC but it's disappointing for Jane and Dick because I had high hopes for them and they wound up being just as dull as everybody else. But it doesn't really matter anymore. Eva and Sam are the only apartment I watch on RLC. I literally ignore everybody else.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Truth is this apartment sucks. It wouldn't be such a big deal because every other apartment sucks on RLC but it's disappointing for Jane and Dick because I had high hopes for them and they wound up being just as dull as everybody else. But it doesn't really matter anymore. Eva and Sam are the only apartment I watch on RLC. I literally ignore everybody else.

I wasn't surprised at all with this couple,they are good friends of masha&sasha and probraby that was the reason they got an nice house in cams,when they were guests they did an Lot of things some very nice,now they are residents and have the comfort of that..same case with Anabela and Efin..they were so wild and active as guests..they got an place and is like it is...Eva and Sam are an good exemple of residents that place some nice effort,with frequent guests and themselfs doing lots of things(also like them),kitty and smith are also nice,but agree to many useless houses,with to little action and to much MTN..Vacations..teases.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I wasn't surprised at all with this couple,they are good friends of masha&sasha and probraby that was the reason they got an nice house in cams,when they were guests they did an Lot of things some very nice,now they are residents and have the comfort of that..same case with Anabela and Efin..they were so wild and active as guests..they got an place and is like it is...Eva and Sam are an good exemple of residents that place some nice effort,with frequent guests and themselfs doing lots of things(also like them),kitty and smith are also nice,but agree to many useless houses,with to little action and to much MTN..Vacations..teases.

As i mentioned before in another post. they get comfortable and once they do that it goes down hill and that is with a few apartments including the  girls.i totally agree with you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

As i mentioned before in another post. they get comfortable and once they do that it goes down hill and that is with a few apartments including the  girls.i totally agree with you.

The worst it's that some get confortable very fast,houses like this one make me give more valor and respect for the houses(not many)were the residents don't just settle down and "quit" and try to be active and give good moments for us and for them.