Jane & Dick General Chat #1

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

The cams are really slow in their bedroom and one goes black every 5 secs.... typical

The quality of RLC is really poor lately. 

Cameras that doesn't work, lags, goes black, continue to switch betweeen night and normal mode, take ages to load....

59 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

It may be drugs, one night she and Jane were in and out of there 20 times and were awake more than 36 hours...

I have a suspicion it's drugs too. And the little one has been sniffing with her  nose ever since they came out of the rest room... And have a very hard time sitting still for even a second (Maybe that's just her nature though).

Now they went into the restroom again (3rd time tonight) and it's not about sex. The last 2 times I used the audio from the guest rooms bed cam (closest to the door) and cranked it all up (headphones)...I could hear the music from the far away bedroom and smalltalk from the restroom (no moaning or sexual sounds whatsoever)...They do not have sex or anythings sexual in there. They are blowing snow or smoking weed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Now they went into the restroom again (3rd time tonight) and it's not about sex. The last 2 times I used the audio from the guest rooms bed cam (closest to the door) and cranked it all up (headphones)...I could hear the music from the far away bedroom and smalltalk from the restroom (no moaning or sexual sounds whatsoever)...They do not have sex or anythings sexual in there. They are blowing snow or smoking weed.

they are sitting on the floor...