Jane & Dick General Chat #1

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

This is how I see it right now.

The guest want's to fuck Dick.

Dick wants to fuck the guest but only if Jane is involved.

The guest either doesn't want Jane involved or is REALLY nervous about having her involved.

Unfortunately Jane seems to be the third wheel which just won't work.

But I'm most likely completely wrong so take what I say with a grain of salt. 😄

You are absolutely right 

12 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

That was the first time they had kissed in front of Jane (That I've seen).  Jane had no problem with it.  In fact she seemed to be really enjoying it.

It was the guest (We really need a name for her) that froze up right after.

Anytime her and Dick start doing anything she is constantly watching to see if Jane is around.

Actually she froze up after Jane left the bedroom because she feel more comfortable with Jane around.

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Absolutely not.

Neither do I, in my time as a party animal back in the day, I have seen that type of girl so many times. They are users to get what they want, they use every prick tease known to man, and then some. It doesn't take much to read them and see right through their Bull Shit. Get rid of her as she is just a waste of Top Knot and Janes time. The little prick teaser is hiding out in the bathroom most likely getting her rocks off on the toilet hiding from the cameras. They just need to can the teaser and get a real pleaser around like the little one who was there before. Man that girl so sexy and hot !!!

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Actually she froze up after Jane left the bedroom because she feel more comfortable with Jane around.

I honestly don't see how you can believe she is MORE comfortable with Jane around.

Everything I have seen has seemed to be the complete opposite.

See I was right she walked to the bedroom and looked at them fucking for a few minutes, and then rather than joining in, ran to her bedroom as she always does. She can't handle the one eyed monster so it is not Jane that is problem here. It is the little prick teaser.

8 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I honestly don't see how you can believe she is MORE comfortable with Jane around.

Everything I have seen has seemed to be the complete opposite.

There iss an old Japanese movie I don't remember the name (won the Oscar) about 9 people telling about the same event and any one tell different story

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

See I was right she walked to the bedroom and looked at them fucking for a few minutes, and then rather than joining in, ran to her bedroom as she always does. She can't handle the one eyed monster it is not Jane that is problem here. It is the little prick teaser.

A few minutes. What are you on? She did not stay whatsoever.  She did not even stay 10 seconds. And as i said. She has every right to not want to fuck on cam. Actually i respect that.  Some men (apparently like you) think because a woman flirt and yes tease she has to have sex... Those kind of men are sad excuses. You seem like a man filled with hatred towards women. get some help.

• Like 1