Adeline & Markus General Chat 2018

i'm in love with this couple visiting, cmon rlc please give them their own apt, i will sign up for the whole year no doubt about it, they are wonderful she is great, love her body a little thick but in all the right places and she takes care of her man like anabel does, hope to see lots more of this hot couple

6 hours ago, thomas979 said:

guest couple staying, she's wonderful really takes care of her man hope they get their own place

Just out of curiosity, why is it that anytime someone see's a guest couple having sex, they want them to get their own place?  Let me give the correct answer and you can give me your answer.......it's because people that pay are tired as shit with the couples that have been on RLC way too long!!  OK.....now, give me your answer please.  I can't wait to hear it!!

• Like 1

You are correct!  There is always extra excitement in watching a new couple.  At the same time though some couples seem to remain quite popular for a long time.  For me those are Eva and Sam, Anabel and Efim for the present. Couples that seem to find new things to do sexually! Perhaps that is why RLC likes the Elisa and Fima type of place with a three month visa limit. 

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just out of curiosity, why is it that anytime someone see's a guest couple having sex, they want them to get their own place?  Let me give the correct answer and you can give me your answer.......it's because people that pay are tired as shit with the couples that have been on RLC way too long!!  OK.....now, give me your answer please.  I can't wait to hear it!!

for me it has nothing to do with the sex i find her very attractive cuz i like thick women and i would like to see new couples because the old ones like adriana and daniel gone thank goodness raul and desiree julie and eric are just boring don't do anything exciting

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thomas979 said:

for me it has nothing to do with the sex i find her very attractive cuz i like thick women and i would like to see new couples because the old ones like adriana and daniel gone thank goodness raul and desiree julie and eric are just boring don't do anything exciting

I agree with the three couples you mention and I would probably add Masha & Sasha and Linda & Tibor to the list.  To be fair to RLC they have been adding extra flats and couples to the list to provide a bit more choice.  Maybe they will find good replacements for Adriana&Danielle soon....

10 hours ago, richgod said:

I agree with the three couples you mention and I would probably add Masha & Sasha and Linda & Tibor to the list.  To be fair to RLC they have been adding extra flats and couples to the list to provide a bit more choice.  Maybe they will find good replacements for Adriana&Danielle soon....

The Cams are still in place at Adriana & Daniel's Vacated Place so RLC must have future Prospects to place there or the Cams would no longer be in place and the Apartment would be Decommissioned.

if i had a vote  i'm all for moving this couple to a and d's  but wasn't that location in spain and i'm assuming a and m are not spain,  this thick girl is wonderful anyone know the names of the guest couple

On 5/15/2018 at 2:37 AM, StnCld316 said:

The Cams are still in place at Adriana & Daniel's Vacated Place so RLC must have future Prospects to place there or the Cams would no longer be in place and the Apartment would be Decommissioned.

I'm curious as to how you know the cams aree still there in A&D's place?  WHere can you see this?

17 minutes ago, richgod said:

I'm curious as to how you know the cams aree still there in A&D's place?  WHere can you see this?

I have an App that shows the Cams ae still in place. Only the Cam Feed is cut but the equipment is still in the Apartment as I see Still Images.  When they closed the Former B #1 Apartment the Feed was cut and the equipment was removed as there was no further images.