Adeline & Markus General Chat 2018

19 minutes ago, Giovanni845 said:

Since I don't know to which thread I should ask this I ask here cause Im curious.Is there a rule which says girls have to walk around naked for a period of the day?Or do they walk around naked because the please to do so?

Tenants are under No Obligation to be Nude or Strutting around in Lingerie. They just live their Normal lives.

Catching them Nude or Strutting around in Lingerie or having Sex is an added Bonus.

• StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Watching these two prepare for sex without any shred of passion in their system is just pitiful. Everything is so mechanical with them, this guy Marcus does zero foreplay so they always have to use lube, and the actual sex is just awful; either he just lays there while she bounces on him or he fucks her with no power. The only thing he has going for him is stamina but what does stamina do when every other aspect of it so bland and lifeless? On top of that, his stamina isn't even consistent because in a lot of cases he doesn't even last that long. And she is almost always having the same bored/passive look on her face whenever he's fucking her.

I put Adeline as the 2nd most attractive girl on RLC right behind Eva, but just like Eva I can't even watch their sex because it's just so damn boring.  The two hottest girls on this site, I can't even be bothered to get excited to watch them have sex... such a damn travesty.

• 2 weeks later...

This couple has been around for a while and many times have no problems having sex in the open. i noticed that they have both just came back from a short vacation and had sex and decided to cover up with blankets.. shame that RLC subscribers have to go through that but at the same time it goes with the territory when it is a business about money to RLC and for the tenants it is just an income  with free  benefits at the cost of subscribers.this is what happens when RLC stops caring  about their own project and negelcts their customer base. very hard not to notice that.