Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

Sam jacking off in bed next to his wife. Its been like 5 days since these two have had sex and she has been back more than two days and still no sex. I recognize she is a little under the weather but she went out tonight for more than 5 hours so not sure how sick she is, but I find it strange no sex for this long.

Eva another attempt at going to bed. It is her fifth time since 2000. No sex, acting like she is sick but she can go out for hours, lay in bed and play on her phone all night, get up and eat periodically. Something is amiss in this apartment. She must have gotten fucked really good by her boyfriend last Tuesday night. Sam has tried to have sex numerous times the past three days and Eva wants no part of it pretending to be too sick for sex, but she can text all night. When I am sick I have no trouble sleeping. She is awake all night and on her phone 90% of the time.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She was until Sam came to bed.

Did she turn him down again? It looked like he tried.

Edit: scratch that. Looks like they're about to end whatever dry spell they were on.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did she turn him down again? It looked like he tried.

Edit: scratch that. Looks like they're about to end whatever dry spell they were on.

She tried to blow him and was doing a great deep throat but almost puked, ran to the toilet, and then he couldn't cum. When he tried to fuck her she would not let him. Do you think she is punishing him from intercourse because he fucked his girlfriend or maybe even fucked her bareback. It doesn't take much effort for her to stick her ass out and let him fuck her pussy, but she would not let him.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She tried to blow him and was doing a great deep throat but almost puked, ran to the toilet, and then he couldn't cum. When he tried to fuck her she would not let him. Do you think she is punishing him from intercourse because he fucked his girlfriend or maybe even fucked her bareback. It doesn't take much effort for her to stick her ass out and let him fuck her pussy, but she would not let him.

What kind of punishment includes a BJ? My guess is she was on her period.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I spend 80% of my time watching Eva. Normally I am off RLC this time of year but stayed to see more of her. But I don't pay too much attention to her cycle so you may be right.

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just to finish off this story... in the kitchen now cooking naked and no signs of a pad or a string. Teasing Sam while he strokes his dick.

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She just sucked him and he came in her mouth and she spit it out in the sink in the bathroom. She really does excellent on the deep throat. Good job Eva!! Still don't understand why no intercourse for a week now....

video ?