Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

I know I anger members when I speak about my opinions re: Eva having a boyfriend, but what is going on now is just one of the reasons. When I was traveling and got home I couldn't wait to spend time talking to my wife. Even a little romance. Eva has been home for over an hour, at least, and they have spent almost no time together. Is this just maybe a Russian thing? Am I really that far off base?

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I know I anger members when I speak about my opinions re: Eva having a boyfriend, but what is going on now is just one of the reasons. When I was traveling and got home I couldn't wait to spend time talking to my wife. Even a little romance. Eva has been home for over an hour, at least, and they have spent almost no time together. Is this just maybe a Russian thing? Am I really that far off base?

The mistake you're making is judging other couples by what you do in your own relationship. Not everybody is going to act the same. Not every relationship is the same. Doesn't have to mean anything other than that.

• Like 3

Different strokes for different folks. I think this may be the case here. We are often surprised by how some of these couples relate to one another and they are definitely a mixed bunch!

Nelly and Bogdan would have to be the most well-adjusted couple on here by far and I've never seen any tension between them at any time.

They are Russian too, so it can't be a purely Russian thing. 

In many ways we are privileged to see how different couples get along, Anabel and Efim, for instance, don't seem to argue much and are pretty open with one another.

Certainly learning a lot and maybe younger couples these days, even in Russia, have quite a different attitude to things than couples who got together in the 60s and 70s for example.

• Like 1