Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

Yeoman's effort to get Eva to have an orgasm. She rarely has an orgasm. She was In doggy position with a vibrator near her clit, Sam was fingering both her pussy and her asshole. My girlfriend cums 3 - 5 times in missionary position while I lick her pussy and finger both her g-spot and asshole.

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yeoman's effort to get Eva to have an orgasm. She rarely has an orgasm. She was In doggy position with a vibrator near her clit, Sam was fingering both her pussy and her asshole. My girlfriend cums 3 - 5 times in missionary position while I lick her pussy and finger both her g-spot and asshole.

Not every girl is born to be Orgasmic.  You either got it or you don't.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not every girl is born to be Orgasmic.  You either got it or you don't.  :biggrin:

True that is..... Eva just can't get over the top. She gets to the brink and that's it. This may be what is affecting her wanting sex. Seems like they don't have full out sex but just rarely anymore. This last night was nice, but there were times when she wasn't into it. Took breaks to go drink more alcohol and, of course, have a cigarette.

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sam is away until the 16th.

Strange no sex again last night but just a blowjob. They had intercourse once in the past 9 days. I think with Sam gone we will see her lover this time. She is getting satisfied somewhere!! This beautiful young woman needs sex and apparently Sam isn't the one she looks to for it. If you look at Replay shortly before the BJ you will see Sam tried and she stopped him then maneuvered to give him the BJ.