Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

She swallowed! I just viewed replay from Eva 10AM BJ to Sam... and dam if she did not swallow. she may have been done that recently but this is the first time I saw her do it. She did not run to bathroom .she drank some water and wipe some of it off her mouth. But I did see her swallow

I've seen her swallow only one other time and that was when she did a deep throat when he was cumming. It is strange because she keeps the cum in her mouth many minutes before she spits it in the sink. He has a good sized load so that me be the issue.

At first I thought she swallowed too. BUT if you watch very closely she puts the glass up to her lips but never tips the glass up. Instead she spits out his cum and then puts the glass down and take a drink from the juice carton.

21 hours ago, hayward789 said:

At first I thought she swallowed too. BUT if you watch very closely she puts the glass up to her lips but never tips the glass up. Instead she spits out his cum and then puts the glass down and take a drink from the juice carton.

This she has done a number of times. Thank you for clarifying. She can't seem to swallow the cum. Not sure why as I have said I have seen her leave the cum in her mouth for maybe 5 minutes before spitting it in the bathroom sink. She is fun to watch. 

Sorry, but I am of the opinion Eva goes to see another guy to get fucked good. She knows there is a likelyhood the guy won't get his cock hard so she doesn't bring him back to the apartment. Afterall, the two guys we've seen her fuck couldn't keep it hard for more than a couple minutes. Why bring someone back and chance that again..

Just my opinion. 

il ya 12 minutes, CrazyDude to dit:

Sorry, but I am of the opinion Eva goes to see another guy to get fucked good. She knows there is a likelyhood the guy won't get his cock hard so she doesn't bring him back to the apartment. Afterall, the two guys we've seen her fuck couldn't keep it hard for more than a couple minutes. Why bring someone back and chance that again..

Just my opinion. 

They couldn't keep it hard because the guys were straight and Sam was with them in the threesome that's why has nothing got to do with the cameras. Who was the 2 guys anyway i thought she only had the one guy in the threesome.