This is what has become of B-4 2nd floor

• 4 weeks later...

I just wonder how much longer are we going to have to put up with these two girls, they have ruined the image of the 2nd floor in the Barcelona Hotel. They both need to just GTFO as fast as they can.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I just wonder how much longer are we going to have to put up with these two girls, they have ruined the image of the 2nd floor in the Barcelona Hotel. They both need to just GTFO as fast as they can.

The only thing I have read tonight while catching up that has made any sense.Β  Thank you Thes!

• 2 weeks later...

I think everyone had really high hopes the once Magnificent Monumental Megan and her very well built BFF would bring the 2nd back to it's glory of days gone by.

(WRONG) (NOT)Β 

It reminds of this

See the source image

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think everyone had really high hopes the once Magnificent Monumental Megan and her very well built BFF would bring the 2nd back to it's glory of days gone by.

(WRONG) (NOT)Β 

It reminds of this

See the source image

They have had their moments, not much but some πŸ˜‰

On β€Ž7β€Ž/β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 7:18 PM, Thestarider said:

...and I thought the last two were bad...lol