Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But I didn't lie about my education. And you strike me as someone who believes he has much more knowledge than he actually possesses.

You did lie, it is very obvious.  We keep going back to this man, you do not display the level of cognitive ability that is needed to successfully study to the level you claimed, nor were you able to correctly spell the thing you studied and when corrected you laughed at the correction and tried to claim that you were still correct.

I've got the knowledge I've got, no more, no less. I don't feel the need to go around lying about it. In fact, I don't even feel the need to tell strangers on the internet where or what I studied in order to get respect from them, what a fucking weird thing to do.

It's not even weird though, it's just really sad actually.  Making stuff up on the internet so strangers think you're worth something? The more I think about it the more I think you must be in a dark place right now.

I feel sorry for you mate and I've got no interest in continuing whatever this is any more.  I hope you're able to work through whatever it is that is going on with you.

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

You did lie, it is very obvious.  We keep going back to this man, you do not display the level of cognitive ability that is needed to successfully study to the level you claimed, nor were you able to correctly spell the thing you studied and when corrected you laughed at the correction and tried to claim that you were still correct.

I've got the knowledge I've got, no more, no less. I don't feel the need to go around lying about it. In fact, I don't even feel the need to tell strangers on the internet where or what I studied in order to get respect from them, what a fucking weird thing to do.

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

If you go back and review the record you'll see that I told of my education in response to your comment where you portrayed all Trump supporters as being uneducated.My comment was personal proof that what you said was not true.    

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

1) Educated people know how to spell the thing they were educated in
2) Educated people do not unquestioningly believe everything that Fox News tells them
3) Educated people do not need to lie in order to get some authority for what they are talking about
4) Educated people do not call people that disagree with them all the primary school aged epithets that you call people that disagree with you
5) Educated people accept that there might be other people who have different views to them and accept that those views are opinions which are as valid as their own
6) Educated people do not get me on their radar because they generally engage in calm, rational discourse with other educated people
7) Educated people do not need to ask other people how an (an not "a") educated person would talk

Is that enough for you to go on?  Follows these tips, (remember that you asked for them so don't try to give me abuse for answering your question), and you will find that you have a much better time on the internet and at life in general.  Good luck with it buddy, I mean that sincerely - realizing that you have a problem is the first step to solving it.

More proof that you have no idea what it means to be educated. You don't follow rule #5 very well,do you? Rule #4 makes you to be a total hypocrite,because that is exactly the type behavior you engage in.#6 is because liberal,progressives like you only want to talk with people who totally agree with them(group think).Opposing ideas make them nervous and unsure of their beliefs.  Truly educated people talk however they feel like talking because they are secure of their own personal knowledge and beliefs.Uneducated people like you who pretend to be educated speak in a way that they think will make people believe they are educated.  I think that perfectly describes you(Phony).

• Like 1

Just some food for thought for you open minded people.  I think this is applicable to this thread.

Conservative George Will says vote against Republicans in midterms

Published: June 23, 2018 10:09 a.m. ET

The congressional Republican caucuses need to be substantially reduced, Will writes

MW-GL431_Will_g_20180623090444_ZH.jpg?uuid=ffbde9a8-76e5-11e8-ab71-ac162d7bc1f7Getty Images
George Will, in 2009, at a Fox News event.
MW-EK117_beals__NS_20160412145702.jpg

By

RACHELKONING BEALS

NEWS EDITOR

Calling lame duck House Speaker Paul Ryan and others the “president’s poodles,” conservative columnist George Will says the virtual radio silence from Republicans in power over President Trump’s border policy means the GOP has to go.

Zero-tolerance border policy was ‘the most telegenic example of misrule.’ George Will

Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy at the border was “the most telegenic example of misrule” and it provided “fresh if redundant evidence for the principle by which” independents and moderate Republicans should vote in the November midterms, Will wrote Friday in the Washington Post. As part of the policy — which Trump pinned on loopholes created by Democrats — families were separated and young children held in questionable conditions before the president later reversed the separation mandate.

Will said a GOP majority’s position to fill any upcoming Supreme Court vacancies is too high a price to pay for undermining the executive and legislative dysfunction he tagged in this column and other comments.

Writes Will, “the congressional Republican caucuses must be substantially reduced. So substantially that their remnants, reduced to minorities, will be stripped of the Constitution’s Article I powers that they have been too invertebrate to use against the current wielder of Article II powers.”

“They will then have leisure time to wonder why they worked so hard to achieve membership in a legislature whose unexercised muscles have atrophied because of people like them,” he said.

“Not because James Madison’s system has failed but because today’s abject careerists have failed to be worthy of it,” Will wrote. “Congressional Republicans (congressional Democrats are equally supine toward Democratic presidents) have no higher ambition than to placate this president.”

Party criticism comes after a tumultuous week for Trump, during which the president ultimately signed an executive order to stop the practice of separating families at the U.S.-Mexico border, although it’s not yet clear how divided families will be reunited. The president followed up his policy reversal with a White House event featuring family members of victims killed by individuals in the United States illegally.

The president told Republicans late week to stop “wasting their time” on immigration but was tweeting on the matter again early Saturday.

Will’s condemnation of a Trump policy is not new but the column shows little mercy for the GOP congressional leadership, and arguably, a party in flux, Will’s own party.

Earlier this week, longtime Republican strategist Steve Schmidt dropped his party, saying the Trump administration is responsible for a “coarsening of this country” and calling the president a “useful idiot” for Russia. He, too, called for a Democratic wave in the midterms.

16 minutes ago, rammer said:

Earlier this week, longtime Republican strategist Steve Schmidt dropped his party, saying the Trump administration is responsible for a “coarsening of this country” and calling the president a “useful idiot” for Russia. He, too, called for a Democratic wave in the midterms.

\

Yeah, so what? He's and establishment Republican. What would you expect from such people? Libertarians understand that it was the Obama Administration (which included Hillary) that let the Russians annex part of Ukraine and made Russia the power broker in the Middle East. The endless bitching and moaning because they lost the presidential election is wearing thin with many people who hate cry-baby sore losers. There is also a dislike of Establishment Republicans because they are useful idiots for Marxist Democrats.

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to Hillary's endless excuses for losing an election.

Hillary is gone.  Get over it.  Can we post about real current issues?  What does Hillary have to do with this thread?  Do you agree she doesn't?  Maybe we should talk about Hillary elsewhere?  Just a thought Foamey.

• Like 1

Foemy you should start a Hillay thread.  It would be entertaining as hell  at the very least. It could very well be the most posted thread on Camcaps. Kudos  to you if that happens.

• Like 1