Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'll bet he had his cigars all lined up to go before Hillary lost.

He most likely did.  Hillary become President and he'd be the one trying to direct the show. 

One Good thing is the Clinton Era is Officially over.  They'll never have to worry about their Asses gracing the Whitehouse ever again for Political Office.  They're Washed Up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He most likely did.  Hillary become President and he'd be the one trying to direct the show. 

One Good thing is the Clinton Era is Officially over.  They'll never have to worry about their Asses gracing the Whitehouse ever again for Political Office.  They are Washed Up.

Maybe Chelsea will run one day. She could win , but she seems to decent to run for president.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Maybe Chelsea will run one day. She could win , but she seems to decent to run for president.

Really Ash, Chelsea too decent !!! She's a clinton & she runs the Clinton foundation 

• Like 2

In the US, if I commit a felony or break a serious law, I am put in jail and separated from my children. That's evil, of course.

In North Korea, if I or any family breaks any law, they keep the whole family together -- in the labor camp. That's compassionate, of course.

I'm wondering how many coyotes and smugglers take advantage of our lax enforcement of immigration laws so that they can engage in organized crime with drugs and sex-trafficing of children and sex slaves. There is no way to know who these people really are. Are they really the parents and children, or is this just cross border crime as usual? Why didn't they enter legally, if only for a visit to Disneyland? Why did they risk their children's lives? What kind of parent would expose their children to coyotes?

Please don't tell me that they're poor and desperate. It takes a lot of up-front money to pay a coyote or an imposter parent to promise to take them across the border illegally. Sometimes they get their human cargo to civilization, and sometimes they just leave them to die in the desert.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Really Ash, Chelsea too decent !!! She's a clinton & she runs the Clinton foundation 

I'm pretty sure she has that title to get a paycheck. Sleazy yes, but not as power hungry and totally corrupt as Mommy

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

In the US, if I commit a felony or break a serious law, I am put in jail and separated from my children. That's evil, of course.

In North Korea, if I or any family breaks any law, they keep the whole family together -- in the labor camp. That's compassionate, of course.

I'm wondering how many coyotes and smugglers take advantage of our lax enforcement of immigration laws so that they can engage in organized crime with drugs and sex-trafficing of children and sex slaves. There is no way to know who these people really are. Are they really the parents and children, or is this just cross border crime as usual? Why didn't they enter legally, if only for a visit to Disneyland? Why did they risk their children's lives? What kind of parent would expose their children to coyotes?

Please don't tell me that they're poor and desperate. It takes a lot of up-front money to pay a coyote or an imposter parent to promise to take them across the border illegally. Sometimes they get their human cargo to civilization, and sometimes they just leave them to die in the desert.

loses-their-minds.gif.50b88553d7c0b7fdd777ab48fb36ceff.gif             

Don't waste your time Foamy. Unfortunately, everyone 's minds are made up...No room for understanding the obvious... This debate isn’t working out anymore. I think it’s time for a few Liberals to go their separate ways and start making other people miserable, only if it pertains to politics. If they need space, there’s always NASA to take them to the Moon...19.gif.5333dba93fecd9526e126c50e1cfe02c.gif

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

loses-their-minds.gif.50b88553d7c0b7fdd777ab48fb36ceff.gif  0   963.33 kB             

Don't waste your time Foamy. Unfortunately, everyone 's minds are made up...No room for understanding the obvious... This debate isn’t working out anymore. I think it’s time for a few Liberals to go their separate ways and start making other people miserable, only if it pertains to politics. If they still need space, there’s always NASA to take them to the Moon...19.gif.5333dba93fecd9526e126c50e1cfe02c.gif

The Debate never did work.  In Politics everyone has a different opinion. It's a Discussion that goes nowhere.

• Like 1