Miami?

yes.

First of all, we would like to announce upcoming opening of first US apartment, which will be located in sunny Miami, FL. Hot hosts, stylish apartment, new guests and, finally, the language we all speak - english-only apartment is coming this month already. With launch of this apartment we're going to start showing all-different perspective of voyeur style of life, with better interiors, language we understand, and dynamics of things happening inside. We will keep you posted on the progress and upcoming launch event.

12 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Anyone else just get the newsletter for a new English speaking apartment in Miami?

An english speaking couple is definitely cool, but I'm not getting my hopes up. For all we know, they could be some monogamous cave dwellers that don't have any friends which will make them about as interesting to watch as grass growing. You'll notice VH conveniently forgot to mention that spec of info about the couple, which is something we've seen them advertise in spade in other couples joining (not that I trust anything VH advertises anyway, I'm just saying).

Well I hope that they are normal ppl and not a bunch of cam guys and girls  cause it's a voyeur site not a cam site there is too many cam couples sneaking into vhtv for my liking but I will wait and see but I get a bad feeling that there just going to be fake cam ppl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suckier44 said:

Well I hope that they are normal ppl and not a bunch of cam guys and girls  cause it's a voyeur site not a cam site there is too many cam couples sneaking into vhtv for my liking but I will wait and see but I get a bad feeling that there just going to be fake cam ppl

Agreed, it is the easy way out to just get cam people, you know they will get naked on camera but you also know it is all fake!