B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

Hace 4 minutos, nagachilli2 dijo:

No si lees mi última publicación ... 😉

No hablé de sus senos, sí, son operados, pero no tengo nada contra los senos operados o contra las mujeres que son operadas, siempre que presumen de ellas y les gusta mostrárselas al mundo. LOL

Una buena operación de aumento mamario, si lo hace un buen cirujano, le aseguro que no es antiestético. Por supuesto, generalmente no son baratos cuando es operado por un cirujano plástico conocido.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I would bet for a night of Mila and Elly, with a couple of bottles of good champagne, and maybe, we would see a show worthy of the best nights of RLC.

It's only Elly's 1st night, Vortios...Maybe tomorrow...😁

1 minute ago, vortios said:

No hablé de sus senos, sí, son operados, pero no tengo nada contra los senos operados o contra las mujeres que son operadas, siempre que presumen de ellas y les gusta mostrárselas al mundo. LOL

Una buena operación de aumento mamario, si lo hace un buen cirujano, le aseguro que no es antiestético. Por supuesto, generalmente no son baratos cuando es operado por un cirujano plástico conocido.

I just can't handle boob jobs...😏

• Like 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Es solo la primera noche de Elly, Vortios ... Tal vez mañana ... 😁

I also spoke in the future ...

On the other hand, so that Ana and Mal stick so much to Adri ... so they do not force them to lose their clothes?

38 minutes ago, vortios said:

I did not talk about her breasts, yes, they are operated on, but I do not have anything against the operated breasts or against the women who are operated on, as long as they boast of them and like to show them to the world. LOL

A good breast augmentation operation, if a good surgeon does, I assure you that it is not unsightly. Of course, they are generally not cheap when operated by a known plastic surgeon.

I have to agree especially since I have seen what the results can do--My daughter went from an A minus to a D cup and her self esteem

went from a D to  an A. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have to agree especially since I have experienced the results--My daughter went from an A minus to a D cup and her self esteem

went from a D to  an A. 

Am I OK liking that post, Happy, considering it's your daughter's bra size we're talking about...😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Am I OK liking that post, Happy, considering it's your daughter's bra size we're talking about...😏

I rephrased my post--it did seem like I was the one getting the surgery 😏

• Like 1

I wish they would make Elly's room into one big room with the beds put together instead of this style with the beds seperated. Never been a fan of that look. They could make this room look beautiful.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, vortios said:

Since nobody says it, I'll tell them so they can criticize me ...
RLC does not learn ... they still allow the girls to act in the zones of the room where the cameras do not focus ...

I think they dont want the camera to point in the direction of the windows, they never really do that, probably so we cant see the outside surrounding. But yes it would be nice if we could see that part of the room also.

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not that it's a big deal guys, and it's probably becoming the norm now in the Barca apts, but Elly's had a boob job...😏

Agree not a fan of boob jobs, at least they look better than the boob job Blair had that was a really bad boob job.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wish they would make Elly's room into one big room with the beds put together instead of this style with the beds seperated. Never been a fan of that look. They could make this room look beautiful.

Totally agree...Often the girls have slept on just 1 of the beds anyway so it would be a vast improvement for them, making a king size bed, and for us, as long as the cams were positioned correctly..

• Like 1