B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

I would like to ask all the members of this forum for help, someone can explain to me the sense of masturbation of couples before the arrival of Malina's "fiancé"

I would love to help you Sergio, but they are women and I just can't figure them out!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Thanks for the info, I will not renew.  BF and tenants should go pass their vacation in the couples on vacation house.  My opinion, you Don't have to agree.

I agree with your opinion Robert.  After all, isn't that what the "Couples on Vacation" apartment is supposed to be used for?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

why is it some guys just cant believe these beautiful girls actually have a bf its always the so called bf what do these guys think the visitor won some lottery for a couple of weeks with a beautiful girl in barcalona

dear Emmett, these girls have chosen to live by showing themselves naked and jerking off in front of the cameras, this is their life and they do what they want, but it does not seem strange that every girl who brings her "boyfriend" inside the apartment, is he also willing to show himself naked to have sex with girls? this is my idea, and I do not have to convince anyone

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

why is it some guys just cant believe these beautiful girls actually have a bf its always the so called bf what do these guys think the visitor won some lottery for a couple of weeks with a beautiful girl in barcalona

If they actually do have a boyfriend, then they don't act like it.  I guess in their world it's all good if their "Real" boyfriend doesn't find out.  They can cheat, rob, and steal as long as their "Real" boyfriend doesn't find out!!