B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

I did not see Elly naked, but from what you write, she too has redone her breasts, me too, she likes natural things, for me Naomi is unwatchable, this is my problem

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Harley, that's a little rough, lots of women who had great upbringing and parents have body and self esteem issues. It's a shame some young women turn to surgery to resolve issues they will probably outgrow eventually. 

Good morning Ashley,  It might have been a little rough and I'm sorry if it was.  I guess as a man, that I just don't understand the whole breast augmentation thing.  To me, there is only one reason a girl/woman should ever have that surgery and that is if she had breast cancer and had to have one or both breasts removed.  I can understand the surgery then but that's the only time.  If it takes having breast augmentation to improve a girls self esteem, then maybe she is hanging out with the wrong crowd/friends.  There is someone out there for everyone and someone that will love you just the way you are.

A guy I used to work with married a girlfriend of my daughters and she had nice breasts (B Cup) as far as I could tell and she has had to have them both removed.  She is a great girl and I saw her husband last month and asked him how she was doing and was she clear from the cancer, and she was.  He told me that in about another month that she was going to have breast augmentation done and I asked him if she was going to go bigger.  He told me that she was going back to the size she was and didn't want to go bigger.  He said that's good news because I didn't want you to go any bigger and he told her that he didn't fall in love with her boobs, but that he fell in love with her.

So like I said, I'm sorry to Happyone if I came off a little harsh and I'll be the first to admit that I don't know the first thing about women's self esteem issues when it comes to the size of their breasts and why they would want to go any bigger than what they have.  If it makes his daughter happy, that is the only thing that matters!!  It's just not for me and I came off wrong to Happyone because of it.  Sorry sir, please accept my apology!!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Harley, that's a little rough, lots of women who had great upbringing and parents have body and self esteem issues. It's a shame some young women turn to surgery to resolve issues they will probably outgrow eventually. 

I guess self esteem was the wrong word, she has accomplished a lot in her life--great in school, career, lots of close friends and family, marriage, and a child just to name a few.

Body image would have been the correct word to use. I just ignore Harley, because he has always been terrible in way he attacks other people, their ideas and their feelings before he thinks and tries make others as miserable as himself.   It is really sad that he would attack someone's family and parenting skills without really knowing anything about it.

This was posted before I read his last post above. But kind of like in a court of law after the damage is done, the judge says "disregard the last statement".  Some things cannot be forgotten under the guise of an apology.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Happyone,  but that is pretty damn sad if you ask me.  It just shows that the only thing that makes her feel like a girl is her tits....not her mind, not her personality, just her tits!!  Sorry, just really sad in my opinion!!  Make's me think what she is looking for in the world!!  DEROGATORY

Harley
I allowed myself to take away your unhealthy talk about how people should raise their child 😡😡

Just like that, maybe it will allow you to finally learn something of life, but not all women who do plastic surgery are brainless bimbos

Some really need to feel just WOMAN, it is sometimes not easy to live with small breasts, see no breasts at all as some may have (we could compare to Nelly for example), I can tell you that increasing one or two cups, allow them to simply be better in their skin

You need the forum to let off steam and pour some very limited words, others use their brain to think

thanks to you

PS: will be my only leniency towards you 

• Like 5