Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

OK  I see what your saying now.  I thought the GMT was always the same regardless. 

They need to stop this Daylight Savings Time BS it's not really a necessary factor to put the clocks forward and back 1 Hour at certain times of the year any further.  Nothing is gained by doing such a move.

Fuck...the UK is in DST as well. They set the clocks forward a few weeks after us.  THERE IS A 5 HOUR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EST AND THE UK GMT!  GOOGLE IT!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Fuck...the UK is in DST as well. They set the clocks forward a few weeks after us.  THERE IS A 5 HOUR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EST AND THE UK GMT!  GOOGLE IT!!!

Don't know what evryone is arguing about we,the UK, ARE 5hrs ahead of Miami full stop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't know what evryone is arguing about we,the UK, ARE 5hrs ahead of Miami full stop.

Americans don't actually learn that there are more than three time zones in the world and because VH has the apartment at GMT -4 ...and VH is ...you know always right. :dodgy:  Just to fuck with everybody...the Atlantic time zone is GMT -4.  (that would be Nova Scotia, Puerto Rico...etc)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Americans don't actually learn that there are more than three time zones in the world and because VH has the apartment at GMT -4 ...and VH is ...you know always right. :dodgy:  Just to fuck with everybody...the Atlantic time zone is GMT -4.  (that would be Nova Scotia, Puerto Rico...etc)

Actually they are showing it at -5 now so they do get it right eventually lol

Just a heads up. As someone who lives down here in the Miami area I can attest that most people around here don't rouse from their beds or do anything before 11 am. I'm not sure what it is about Miami but they start late and stay up even later. It's nothing to be on the beach a 10:00pm/22:00 and see a bunch of little kids running around while parents are sitting around chatting and having a drink.

The earlier times are for the geriatrics. If you're up before 11 you're going to see nothing but a sea of grey hair and mobility scooters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Just a heads up. As someone who lives down here in the Miami area I can attest that most people around here don't rouse from their beds or do anything before 11 am. I'm not sure what it is about Miami but they start late and stay up even later. It's nothing to be on the beach a 10:00pm/22:00 and see a bunch of little kids running around while parents are sitting around chatting and having a drink.

The earlier times are for the geriatrics. If you're up before 11 you're going to see nothing but a sea of grey hair and mobility scooters.

Sounds a bundle of fun earlier then lol