Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Robwin said:

Oh we know that dear Ash what do you think we are....STUPID..................on second thoughts don't answer that lol xxxxxx

Lol, I won't answer that since I fall into the STUPID category occasionally.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I missed yesterday in this place, did we get a good look at Anthony's Johnson  in its boner state?  I'm  curious how big and thick it is.

A few pics i managed on page 26 but that is all they were very covering concious.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I missed yesterday in this place, did we get a good look at Anthony's Johnson  in its boner state?  I'm  curious how big and thick it is.

We got a small glimpse of it. I don’t think he’s packing the kind of heat that you're dirty little mind is thinking about. Lol 😆 Thers are some pics a few pages back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

A few pics i managed on page 26 but that is all they were very covering concious.

Oh ok thx. I saw those, I need to see it sticking straight up to get a good look at it. Maybe wit Gia's lips wrapped around it!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

We got a small glimpse of it. I don’t think he’s packing the kind of heat that you're dirty little mind is thinking about. Lol 😆 Thers are some pics a few pages back.

It looks like a fattie, ill take that over length any time!

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok thx. I saw those, I need to see it sticking straight up to get a good look at it. Maybe wit Gia's lips wrapped around it!

Yep! Agreed. Looking forward to that as well. 

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Even though the guy is doing a Sid impression it is much easier to handle when I can understand what he says when he does mumble something--Im hoping the people in the twitter pictures of this couple will show up soon

The picture is them.  Problem is that the picture was taken over 10 years ago