Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

And just so you know Golfer, James and I are totally cool with each other. Despite popular opinion, I’m not at war with them. And as for me, I’m perfectly fine too. I’m in the process of managing a research study, which involves brain surgery in the treatment of people with advanced Parkinson’s disease. Amy maybe a wild child, but my head is screwed on quite tightly.  

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok thx. I saw those, I need to see it sticking straight up to get a good look at it. Maybe wit Gia's lips wrapped around it!

Now what lips are you talking about because I'll be happy either way. 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And just so you know Golfer, James and I are totally cool with each other. Despite popular opinion, I’m not at war with them. And as for me, I’m perfectly fine too. I’m in the process of managing a research study, which involves brain surgery in the treatment of people with advanced Parkinson’s disease. Amy maybe a wild child, but my head is screwed on quite tightly.  

Yes Amy you're very intelligent 

• Like 1

This constant tit for tat between Golfer & Amy is beyond boring, please take it else where because this board is getting clogged up with dribble from both side's.

• Like 3

Just now, Just In said:

This constant tit for tat between Golfer & Amy is beyond boring, please take it else where because this board is getting clogged up with dribble from both side's.

Could not agree more. It's like two childs in kindergarten. 🙄

• Like 1

Well it's time to rename the place..The..No action Miami flat.My advice to VHTV(that i already give them because what hapened in the j&c case)"people" will take advantage of the site and see an easy opurtunity of cash in...in this cases they don't have an clue on how the site works neither are minimal interested in being active Regard sex activities etc..so it's neeeded to PIC the residents careful.Love the ideia of an place in USA and in sunny Miami..but the way it had worked good was VH being the managers,honestly only seen two cases of clearly good places were the residents are their own managers..Maria and Grisha(even with all the hide) and Ary And George,both cases feels integrated part of VH.

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok thx. I saw those, I need to see it sticking straight up to get a good look at it. Maybe wit Gia's lips wrapped around it!

Omg Ash you shock me i didn't think you were like that lol but don't worry Hun will do my best for you lol

• Like 1

Best part of the place(and probarby the only one)cam10 pool..we can see an little little bit of usa every time we want.Its so much more entretaining than inside the house.My hopes..maybe some cool birdies or even an eagle will land in the grass.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Best part of the place(and probarby the only one)cam10 pool..we can see an little little bit of usa every time we want.Its so much more entretaining than inside the house.My hopes..maybe some cool birdies or even an eagle will land in the grass.

Or even an alligator 😜