Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

Any one who willingly signs up for this "real-life-time 24/7" stuff has a lot more guts to try something out that I ever would. There are exhibitionists, and then there are voyeurs. So I give them all some lee-way, cuz you'll never see me on a public cam. (Except maybe when I get perp-walked for killing an alligator in my kitchen with my ban-hammer.)

Therefore, I will treat them with respect and go watch Scooter yelp when Leora comes...

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All manager owned places. I’m talking about VH managed places? It makes a HUGE difference if you’re a manager or under a manager. 

Amy..if you are in VH and do almost nothing house have good possibility of closing in the first two,three,four months at max.As an user of site from almost day one that's what I seen happen,unless the residents don't need to make money and they are fine just being in cams.

But well..as I said prior this weekend will show more realistically what we can expected or not from the place,if nothing happens(like in similar places before)than pretty good chances of being just this.

39 pages. Which discussed Aligator, life in the US and time zones. Action is 0?

Is this a record after all? With zero actions. Even Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora apartment posting is less active at the start. But in that apartment there were at least 3 hot girls.

Honestly - activity here is = Mila & Noa. And if you ignore location, advertising and English, they deserve 50 posts. No more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Tenants quitting is not the same as getting kicked out. I’m telling you that VH doesn’t not make a habit of kicking people off the site because of a lack of activity. There may be a threshold for views, but it’s very high. As in very difficult to get to that point in just a matter of days. 

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Is this a record after all? With zero actions. Even Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora apartment posting is less active at the start. But in that apartment there were at least 3 hot girls.

Honestly - activity here is = Mila & Noa. And if you ignore location, advertising and English, they deserve 50 posts. No more.

Imagine this place post in an couple months..left to the flies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Tenants quitting is not the same as getting kicked out. I’m telling you that VH doesn’t not make a habit of kicking people off the site because of a lack of activity. There may be a threshold for views, but it’s very high. As in very difficult to get to that point in just a matter of days. 

Normal.. they don't lose money with houses with no views.. more houses for them is best .. they can sell that they are showing much more apartments then competition with 487987342937947938479 cams.

it's manager that have that problem of losing money

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

And yet, after all of that, THIS is the most interesting thread in the VH forums. I hasten to guess the reasons, but here I’ll try. People in general are burned out with the re-run sex happening on VH and the novelty of this place pushes it to the front of the line in terms of interest and intrigue. Something like that. 😬