Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I find it amazing that Gia is in the pool and yet still has to have her fucking phone within hands reach.

That’s everyone these days. I’m no different!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Because the body of someone speaking english affects people differently than the body of someone speaking russian? Just asking :smile:

No, because the chance to understand the story behind the body is compelling to voyeurs, particularly in the USA. My advice to them would be to talk, talk, talk out loud about everything. If they stay too quiet or start whispering, then I predict their demise. I worry, because they seem to be a seasoned couple and typically seasoned couples don’t talk much. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, because the chance to understand the story behind the body is compelling to voyeurs, particularly in the USA. My advice to them would be to talk, talk, talk out loud about everything. If they stay too quiet or start whispering, then I predict their demise. I worry, because they seem to be a seasoned couple and typically seasoned couples don’t talk much. 

Doubts creeping in already Hun shame on you lol they were lasting forever just now lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Doubts creeping in already Hun shame on you lol they were lasting forever just now lol

Not really, just defending against the notion that VH will kick them out quickly for a lack of sex action. Go back to the beginning, I said the same thing, I’m saying now about wha I see in heir relationship and the danger of whispering. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not really, just defending against the notion that VH will kick them out quickly for a lack of sex action. Go back to the beginning, I said the same thing, I’m saying now about wha I see in heir relationship and the danger of whispering. 

Think that's what is called hedging your bets which is what we have been saying for the last two hours or so and you were so adamant we were wrong. Anyway only time will tell that's if they are allowed it lol.

In the old days (yeah, I know you don't want to hear that), there were a lot of writers who used this forum to guide them to character studies. Some people like to watch people who have actual PERSONALITIES. That makes them real. For others, contrived meat is available 24/7 over at x-hamster or chatterbate.

It's one thing to display yourself on a camera, and another thing to display your personality. I happen to prefer tenants I know has humans, rather than just pixels that resemble a sexy body form.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

In the old days (yeah, I know you don't want to hear that), there were a lot of writers who used this forum to guide them to character studies. Some people like to watch people who have actual PERSONALITIES. That makes them real. For others, contrived meat is available 24/7 over at x-hamster or chatterbate.

I

I used to know a screen-writer who used to sit in a Starbucks for several hours each morning in order to do just that. I have to wonder which movie my personality lives in?