Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

In the old days (yeah, I know you don't want to hear that), there were a lot of writers who used this forum to guide them to character studies. Some people like to watch people who have actual PERSONALITIES. That makes them real. For others, contrived meat is available 24/7 over at x-hamster or chatterbate.

I

Thought it was available here from all the adverts we get on forthcoming events lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I used to know a screen-writer who used to sit in a Starbucks for several hours each morning in order to do just that. I have to wonder which movie my personality lives in?

Oooohhhhh you are tempting fate there Amy lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I used to know a screen-writer who used to sit in a Starbucks for several hours each morning in order to do just that. I have to wonder which movie my personality lives in?

I'll write you into my next unpublished novel. Is that good enough, hon? I'll make you a spy at Starbucks along with Nastya & Kiko. Maybe a scene with Leora and Scooter. :shy:

I really should start avoiding Walmart and CamCaps for my character studies...all that stuff gets banned, even when we sell the books with a free barf bag.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I can take. Go for it. I know that you have one in mind. 

Actually I don't but will give it my thoughts and tell you later must admit am not that well up on a lot of films but a Robin Williams film springs to mind lol

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Gonna take a break now all this chat gets a bit wearing lol

It's a bit off-topic. But the witty banter settles down arguments when nothing is happening in an apartment thread. We really should move this stuff to the saloon at the Old Dudes thread...I promise to ban myself for going off topic.

• Like 3