B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

3 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

exactly,legrandrobert my membership ends tomorrow and im definately not renewing.members just dont get it,for example>>>>>>right now,when have you ever seen mila at the pool,with a top on?she is always topless,NOT TODAY,thanks to the guy being there,girls cant be themselves, members ere the ones that euffer.

I've never seen her at the pool with her top off LOL.  Don't worry though, I'm sure that by tomorrow or the next day she and the others will be topless and teasing the new kid on the block.  It's the RLC way!!  All for show JC......all for show!

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was Sergio and Harley I was thinking about according to them none of these girls actually have a bf and every guy is a client

Sorry Emmett but I stand by what I say.  It's all RLC's part in giving their customers the very best show possible...what a joke!!

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If they actually do have a boyfriend, then they don't act like it.  I guess in their world it's all good if their "Real" boyfriend doesn't find out.  They can cheat, rob, and steal as long as their "Real" boyfriend doesn't find out!!

Why are you so sure the BFs are any better? Maybe they cheat, steal and rob just as much.

My point is, there are different types of relationship, not just the typical christian life-long love-partner that share every aspects of life, but I think there are alot of more casual sexual relationships out there too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Why are you so sure the BFs are any better? Maybe they cheat, steal and rob just as much.

My point is, there are different types of relationship, not just the typical christian life-long love-partner that share every aspects of life, but I think there are alot of more casual sexual relationships out there too.

You are probably right Ed but that is not normal behavior where I come from.  I realize we southerners are more reserved than most other countries/cultures but I am a firm believer that once you are in a relationship with someone, you are committed to that person no matter what country/culture you are from.  I don't believe in the things these girls do to earn a buck and if their real boyfriend new half of what they did, I'm sure he wouldn't like it at all.  I'm sure they could find a real job if they wanted to bad enough.  The problem is, is they don't want a regular job because they can't party all night and sleep all day with a regular job.

• Like 1