B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

Well this may be off topic? But i don`t really care to much for the friend of Adri! I think ehe`s a little over the top!! And i don`t like the phonecall`s at 11a clock.

You don`t have to be a rockrtsience to understand that he`s not her bf! He`s just a customer that she have met on some site!!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Well this may be off topic? But i don`t really care to much for the friend of Adri! I think ehe`s a little over the top!! And i don`t like the phonecall`s at 11a clock.

You don`t have to be a rockrtsience to understand that he`s not her bf! He`s just a customer that she have met on some site!!

That's the way it sounds to me Rockin and what do you think the supposed Italian boyfriend of Adri's would say if he found out she was flashing her pussy at some girls boyfriend.  When she does for those of you that pay to see it, that't one thing, but when she does it to another girls boy friend over the phone, that's a completely different story.  At least in my mind it is!  I don't think there is anything that these types of girls do that it's not for their own personal gain.  Smoke & Mirrors!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

We are now at Gen Topic #4

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello Noldy,  I had already created a Gen topic #4 and you just created another one!

Just like Admin wanted, this format makes it much easier to find everything, LOL

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

If that girl did have sex with her "boyfriend" in this apartment it would be   out of camera view  or it will be the biggest tent  we ever seen if it was on camera.

From all the comments I've read about her, I would have to agree with you.