B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

really jasmin and blair would always be the first to lose their clothes at all the parties when their bfs were there but you wouldn't know that as you don't actually watch rlc after all 😀

Dude take a chill pill.  I was referring to the events of tonight and that is what I thought you were talking about.   Have a wonderful day!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah, my buddy tells me the dude is a total drunkard and a waste of space.  RLC needs to send him packing with a girl under each arm....Malina & Anast!!

At least Aria's BF keeps his place, he looks like a cool dude.

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

INow wouldn't it be funny if Mila and Naomi showed up at B4 to use the pool and found Malina and Bf Fucking in Mila's bed   ??  🤬🤬

I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell of that happening.  I do agree that it is rude to just go and sleep in another girls bed when she probably wasn't even asked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

At least Aria's BF keeps his place, he looks like a cool dude.

Would him being a jerk in front of the girls get him anywhere?  He's being cool because Malina probably keeps tabs on him and makes sure he doesn't mess up.  At least that is what I believe is probably happening.  Unlike that other waste of space of a supposed boyfriend that Candy.....I mean RLC brought to the house.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Candy bating on her bed

does it look like candy?  I've seen a couple of pictures of her from the shower and one from her being in her room and she just doesn't do it for me.  I liked her better the first time she showed up on RLC.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Would him being a jerk in front of the girls get him anywhere?  He's being cool because Malina probably keeps tabs on him and makes sure he doesn't mess up.  At least that is what I believe is probably happening.  Unlike that other waste of space of a supposed boyfriend that Candy.....I mean RLC brought to the house.

Why would Malina keep tabs of Aria's BF ??

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah, my buddy tells me the dude is a total drunkard and a waste of space.  RLC needs to send him packing with a girl under each arm....Malina & Anast!!

who exactly is this buddy of yours that always knows everything about what the girls do at all times and knows  all their relationships with all their bfs hell he even knows their drinking habits for christs sake 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

who exactly is this buddy of yours that always knows everything about what the girls do at all times and knows how all their relationships with all their bfs hell he even knows their drinking habits for christs sake 

who my buddy is, is of no concern to you.  He watches RLC all the time and he is very attentive to details unlike some on here.  He actually likes Malina and Mila out of all the girls and he keeps a close eye on them.  He doesn't follow every girl just because they are there.  He has his favorites and that's who he follows so I guess he will see more than a person that tries to follow them all.  Have a good day Emmett!