B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She is topless now at the pool dancing sexy in front of her bf 😉

yep im seeing this and now she is losing the bottoms maybe I should bitch more if they react so soon lol but it will most likely just end up in blue balls for him again

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep im seeing this and now she is losing the bottoms maybe I should bitch more if they react so soon lol but it will most likely just end up in blue balls for him again

I think you are right.

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

still getting some lagging I thought they were going to take care of this shit

Seems to run okay here, sometimes if the images starts to lag or stutter I restart my browser and clear the cache, it usually helps. But if it goes black and starts spinning there is nothing I can do other than wait till the image comes back again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

noticed whenever a girl had a bf here if there was a party the girl with the bf would be the first one to strip but not malina she is the total opposite she has been the only one to keep her clothes on as all the other girls stripped nude in front of her bf just damn odd if you ask me and they are managing to piss off everyone the ones that hate guys being here and the ones that like seeing the girls get fucked once in awhile nobody is happy with this current set up

When did this happen??  This is the first I've read of this happening.