B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

5 minutes ago, Milaislove said:

Wondering what kind of Pill Ana was giving out to the girls 😄
Mila has swallowed one as well, Naomi was kind of shocked, when Mila gave her one of them ^^

Hmm didnt see that

1 hour ago, Milaislove said:

Wondering what kind of Pill Ana was giving out to the girls 😄
Mila has swallowed one as well, Naomi was kind of shocked, when Mila gave her one of them ^^

The only kind of pills to help you stay awake all night dancing,drinking,and partying of course,,probably molly,, E ,,,,some good shit like that,, HAPPY PILLS,,

acid-anxiety-bampw-bw-Favim.com-1521342. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Adri todavía la llama Marta

Nobody calls her Mary, what's more, I am convinced that it was simply another RLC administration failure.
They would initially have the idea of calling her Marta, and so they would communicate it to the girls, then who passed the information to the people who maintain the website, they just passed on to her, as on other occasions, the wrong information.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I am of the opinion that since the lack of bandwidth issues of a couple of months ago went away.  No more freezing...etc.  It's not due to them fixing the issue, but perhaps because of lass load.  In other words less subs.

RLC has taken a little drop in the Ratings over the Past Month so I would presume they have fewer people watching at the moment. 

Summertime is always a slow period.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I do not want to use derogatory terms because it's not fair to girls but here it's really ridiculous ...
I was doing these celebrations at the age of 10
certainly not in a site for voyeur !!
but RLC explains to the girls what and where they come from?
I begin to have doubts about casting

• Like 1