B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They most likely do but when Subscriptions start being cancelled it would be of a concern to them especially if there was a Large Number in a certain period. 

Shareholders become upset when they lose money.

I am of the opinion that since the lack of bandwidth issues of a couple of months ago went away.  No more freezing...etc.  It's not due to them fixing the issue, but perhaps because of lass load.  In other words less subs.

Actually, there is a problem for the RLC viewers,
And perhaps, it is no longer the little involvement of girls in the shows, of which everyone is echoing, not even that part of the girls, as some say, would be really dispensable in the houses ... or by the least questionable its role, for what RLC means for the spectator.
The parties, which could be a good argument for the girls to let us see their personal attributes, have been quite dull, especially when some of these girls, have refused to maintain the level of their partners.
On the other hand, and is not justification, but if it is to some extent understandable that the presence of a couple in the house, make two of the girls, are almost nullified (one because it shares the bed and the other, because simply, does not want to have sex in front of the camera), and I will not be the one to delve into that matter, because I am of the opinion, that they would be better in the houses of couples ,,, but on that has already been commented on many occasions .
So for my part, I think I will not share much more, on this subject.
If you keep looking, and nothing happens, do not hold the girls responsible, everyone has told you before.

30 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Así que otro día para que Mila esté ausente todo el día, se fue temprano en la mañana. Y no en casa para la fiesta de cumpleaños.

Maybe it would be best if he appeared with Naomi again in B2, and really ended what seemed like it could start, and that everything was nothing ... I think for many, he knew little by little to see those two beautiful women embraced, but that after the exit to the hall, everything vanished like the smoke of a bonfire that goes out.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Actually, there is a problem for the RLC viewers,
And perhaps, it is no longer the little involvement of girls in the shows, of which everyone is echoing, not even that part of the girls, as some say, would be really dispensable in the houses ... or by the least questionable its role, for what RLC means for the spectator.
The parties, which could be a good argument for the girls to let us see their personal attributes, have been quite dull, especially when some of these girls, have refused to maintain the level of their partners.
On the other hand, and is not justification, but if it is to some extent understandable that the presence of a couple in the house, make two of the girls, are almost nullified (one because it shares the bed and the other, because simply, does not want to have sex in front of the camera), and I will not be the one to delve into that matter, because I am of the opinion, that they would be better in the houses of couples ,,, but on that has already been commented on many occasions .
So for my part, I think I will not share much more, on this subject.
If you keep looking, and nothing happens, do not hold the girls responsible, everyone has told you before.

I find it strange that people only complain about the barca apts. - Like people think they dont get what they paid for. No where does it say what you can expect in the b4 apt. other than girls on vacation, what the girls do is up to them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Me parece extraño que la gente solo se queje de los apartamentos barca. - Al igual que la gente piensa que no obtienen lo que pagaron. No, dónde dice lo que puedes esperar en el apt b4. aparte de las chicas de vacaciones, lo que hacen las chicas depende de ellos.

That's not a question that I'm going to discuss with another forum participant.
If you agree with what you receive, you have the right to do so and to say it, but do not say what I have or do not have the right to receive for the payment of my fee.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

That's not a question that I'm going to discuss with another forum participant.
If you agree with what you receive, you have the right to do so and to say it, but do not say what I have or do not have the right to receive for the payment of my fee.

I know all im saying is apart from girls on vacation we dont have any right to claim anything since they havent promised us anything else 🙂

• Like 1