B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

if Malina sends me the account number, I send money to go to the hotel, it's really sad to see her sleep with her boyfriend in the pool, in Barcelona the night is very wet, the RLC should intervene

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

¿¿Cuando esto pasó?? Esta es la primera vez que he leído que esto sucede.

In fact, the party was quite insipid, at one point Marta, she took the bra from Elly, and she did not object, but it seems that everything ended there.
The other girls, including Adri, did not put any interest in getting topless, of course Ana and Candy, it was unimaginable ... But RLC will know that subject ...
The new girl, Lorraine, did not give rise to anything either, and that, that the party was supposed to be in her honor ...
But as we see, this can even get worse ... I assure you, because we have seen it before ...

or as the Sacred text says ... "Wait and see"

• Like 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

This guy has to go home , he's taking too much space here and all he does is eat, fuck  (when she lets him ) and drink all day, he serves no purpose here .

Likely serves no purpose back home either. 

The true colors of Freeloading shows.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When did this happen??  This is the first I've read of this happening.

really jasmin and blair would always be the first to lose their clothes at all the parties when their bfs were there but you wouldn't know that as you don't actually watch rlc after all 😀

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

This guy has to go home , he's taking too much space here and all he does is eat, fuck  (when she lets him ) and drink all day, he serves no purpose here .

yeah, my buddy tells me the dude is a total drunkard and a waste of space.  RLC needs to send him packing with a girl under each arm....Malina & Anast!!

• Like 1