B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when have the barca apts ever been free of men you guys keep bitching but they have been there from the start,i posted a pic of stella and Irma two girls most everyone love on here but both them brought men into the barca apt and I don't remember too many guys bitching about watching stella get laid hell im still getting asked to share videos of it

Stella,,, daaaayum  yeah.. oh yeah:biggrin:  I miss her..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Stella,,, daaaayum  yeah.. oh yeah:biggrin:  I miss her..

yes and everything guys bitch about the girls doing or not doing on here she did from holding the sheet for Carolina or having sex with a guy and hiding it or  the unforgivable letting alex eat her out on cam but she showed a lot too 

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes and everything guys bitch about the girls doing or not doing on here she did from holding the sheet for Carolina or having sex with a guy and hiding it or  the unforgivable letting alex eat her out on cam but she showed a lot too 

I remember her initiation so to speak.. the girls had body painting and they decided to wash/grope/check her body out in the bath and shower..Ilona Irma and co..:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It looks like Malina is packing some clothes too, as she took a couple pairs of shorts out and laid them beside his bag. Maybe they are going on a trip together.

Good Riddance to both of them.  :biggrin:

• Like 3