Viki & Kate, Evelina

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

And if there was one guy. And even easily - only slap and tears. It would be +10 pages with the requirement to immediately expel the guy!

Two girls fight - then ok.

can you tell as what the cause of the fight

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, groomy said:

And if there was one guy. And even easily - only slap and tears. It would be +10 pages with the requirement to immediately expel the guy!

But if it was a fight between two guys, I think it would get a similar response as this one.   

the fight was almost a week ago & apparently nobody saw it except the moment ops. they made up right after. with all of the offline stuff that follows these things, not to mention all of the arguing in the forum, it's better to forget it & maybe watch them more if we are really interested.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, groomy said:

So glad someone else had the decency to mention this.

On 7/1/2018 at 7:52 PM, Sparkles said:

Yes  right after the kiss.. they stopped kissing 😁

Did they? They should have kept it up. KissING during sex brings my sensetivity level way way up from my lips on down. Kiss your ladies more during sex guys, we will all thank you for it one way or another!

8 hours ago, groomy said:

Hi groomy, I keep hearing that. MoSt people feel the penalty should be the same with gu t s hitting anyone, or women hitting anyone. It's gets more comments with men because the injury possibly is so much greater. These 2 slapping each other causes some red skin, rock punching Ana, or that animal George hitting his GF, could have been catostrophic!

• Like 1