Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

Just now, thedbear said:

well, not in the timeline, but online at the moment, Nina returns with her cell phone and shows George a message and then hits her head in the direction of Sina.

It seems exactly the same graph that lisa watched a lot of times.. and right after that george opened again the graphs site to check.. (and he did it before also - check the first photo)

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You have lost me pal.

It was nothing related with that girl over the lap of the boss... 
The boss was watching how money the night brings to him (and employees) watching the graphs (on my first photo)... then later nina arrived with her mobile and show him (second photo) the same site with some graphs and wasn't smiling.. then she went to couch to received cuddlings and the manager went to check again the graphs (3rd photo) and the timeline of some moment)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ok.. she was very happy with that graph indeed... such happiness even make the manager go check on timeline 

I have no idea but I think you make more about the situation as it really is. For me everything is cool there. 

EddaGeorge3.thumb.JPG.710b23f9ea2d4cacd7c2ea8e968cdd2d.JPG

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

The boss was watching how money the night brings to him (and employees) watching the graphs... then later nina arrived with her mobile and show him the same site with some graphs and wasn't smiling.. then she went to couch to received cuddlings and the manager went to check again the graphs and the timeline of some moment)

He is the manager. So it is normal he checks this things. She was not happy but received cuddlings? Makes no sense to me. Really think you make more of the situation that it actually was about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have no idea but I think you make more about the situation as it really is. For me everything is cool there. 

EddaGeorge3.thumb.JPG.710b23f9ea2d4cacd7c2ea8e968cdd2d.JPG

ok.. you are missing my point.. but it's not something that i wasn't expecting.. just a hint.. it's nothing related with the girl on boss lap

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

He is the manager. So it is normal he checks this things. She was not happy but received cuddlings? Makes no sense to me. Really think you make more of the situation that it actually was about. 

as you wish... it's always my problem.. i know that

Just now, Sparkles said:

ok.. you are missing my point.. but it's not something that i wasn't expecting.. just a hint.. it's nothing related with the girl on boss lap

Nina not satisfied with statistics. I understand. But I still don't see a problem there. 

Nina not satisfied with statistics. I understand. But I still don't see a problem there. 

And who said it was a problem??? i just said that she was upset with the graphs.. nothing more... not even talk about anything else

Just now, Sparkles said:

And who said it was a problem??? i just said that she was upset with the graphs.. nothing more... not even talk about anything else

Your post indicated to me you see it as problem Sorry when I misinterpretet it. Nothing personal at all. For me it was a cool party and when the manager earns money well that is what the site is all about. Nobody would be here for no money at all. Even Lisa checked her statistics. 

Your post indicated to me you see it as problem Sorry when I misinterpretet it. Nothing personal at all. For me it was a cool party and when the manager earns money well that is what the site is all about. Nobody would be here for no money at all. Even Lisa checked her statistics. 

And when that was posted no drama was created... but ok, this time was Sparkles who did it .. guess it's my english