Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She wants dick I think 🤭

You got dick on the bloody brain lol. No the way she has been with George tonight.Edda is after something i am sure.

Watch this space i wouldn't be surprised to see Edda with her own apartment very soon mark my words.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, squish said:

Unfortunately I did not make a note of the time line.

Welll ! Anyone who knows Alan how I think he's bothered with something,

But from what I could interpret, it does not seem to be with NIna. Or did I miss something in the air?

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

But from what I could interpret, it does not seem to be with NIna. Or did I miss something in the air?

Didn't get to fuck Edda i expect and was pissed off with George having her all night lol

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Easy.. on the supposedly night of celebrating their 1st year at project he being there or not was the same...

he is just a "puppet" that have the luck to someone bring him girls to fuck.. he just need to be there lay down in the bed (sometimes he can lift up... others he can't)

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You got dick on the bloody brain lol. No the way she has been with George tonight.Edda is after something i am sure.

Watch this space i wouldn't be surprised to see Edda with her own apartment very soon mark my words.

Just to mention that my previous  🤐🤐 means what you said.. but if i write it could be misunderstood again. And i'm thinking in the casting since her first recent visit.. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Easy.. on the supposedly night of celebrating their 1st year at project he being there or not was the same...

he is just a "puppet" that have the luck to someone bring him girls to fuck.. he just need to be there lay down in the bed (sometimes he can lift up... others he can't)

I wish I could beat you. At least 60% of the observed.
But I guess I'm not going to make it this time.

I wonder if Alan could do the same to George, if that were the case.
I do not think so . Alan is more human.
😫

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I must say that I really nurtured this hope for a good part of the night. A possible union with Serena.
But now apprehensive of how Edda and Serena are going to relate again.

Edda surprised me. And in a way not expected.

And I will not even get in the way of fucking good or bad. A true relationship is not just sex but affection, companionship and presence.
In health and illness. This is in N & A.

• Like 1

Georges the equation is so simple Nina+Alan=0 ; Nina+Alan+Serena=U+221E
I precise its just my point of view and only that,Alan is a nice guy,i hate Nina,and Serena is the best VHTV participant of all time(considering the aura,all the aspect of human   being and their environment,of course) 

8 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Georges the equation is so simple Nina+Alan=0 ; Nina+Alan+Serena=U+221E
I precise its just my point of view and only that,Alan is a nice guy,i hate Nina,and Serena is the best VHTV participant of all time(considering the aura,all the aspect of human   being and their environment,of course) 

Why do you hate Nina?