Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Most of us understand your posts pal, well almost lol.

The last one being got at seems to have left the forums now which is a shame i hope those whose actions led to that are proud of themselves.

Some people do seem to think that only their opinion counts and that everybody else should be ignored or ridiculed, particularly if you disagree with them!

19 minutes ago, squish said:

It really has been a quite memorable 24 hours for realm 14 and its all because of Nina.

I thought it was George who did all the work! Why not give him his own house? :angel:

• Like 2

Just now, thedbear said:

my guess (hoping to be wrong) is that they will leave. The beat before Nina and Alan usually means that.
The question of air is whether Alan will be alone and waiting or if someone in return will come here?/.

What you mean with "beat" (translation tell me something that don't work in context and yesterday you write that to me and i didn't find also a right meaning) .. It's something like their together mood?? 

Feel free to use PM if it's easier there 😛 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

What you mean with "beat" (translation tell me something that don't work in context and yesterday you write that to me and i didn't find also a right meaning) .. It's something like their together mood?? 

Feel free to use PM if it's easier there 😛 

fuck
😎

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I thought it was George who did all the work! Why not give him his own house? :angel:

George and two or three new sexy screwable girls 👍

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Instead of a front door, he could have a revolving turnstile!

supposedly this house is on Siberia , or something like that, rumor has it, there are more women in there than man so , it would be easy for him to arrange it 😀

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

supposedly this house is on Siberia , or something like that, rumor has it, there are more women in there than man so , it would be easy for him to arrange it 😀

Supposedly not ... fact,
  The main city, The World Cup delivered this.

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

According to many studies that I've seen, Russia is experiencing a severe disproportion of female to male ratio.