B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

As I have always thought, a girl, who has the most to offer, is to be with her boy, in the house of single girls, it is never a good investment for Barcelona, but RLC does not learn.
And as Murphy's law says ... "things can always get worse" LOL

2 hours ago, martyen said:

hola a todos, hola Vortio   y Noldus, un post para desear un buen regreso a casa de Noemí y una larga vida feliz. No estoy seguro de la amistad sincera entre Aria-Alexa y Naomi, así que me gustaría tener la opinión del foro sobre un detalle anoche a las 21:40: 09 sec. en la habitación de Aria. Puede ser un tributo a Danaya. Esto me hizo sonreír. Solo para decir que las apariencias a veces son engañosas

Certainly, I was also surprised that Aria did not even try to get out of bed, until Naomi came to her room to say goodbye, and I was very attentive to what the other girls were doing, regarding the farewell...
But as I really do not have data on what happens between the girls most of the time, only what little I see (and really do good entertainment, is what is important to me), I will simply ignore whether it was real or not. "
I leave that to them.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Señora de la limpieza en el baño - termine hoy con el trabajo

Since its first appearance on camera, I think it has been the most pleasant image we have seen, and that it is not from the houses.