B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

Good detail, Naomi, has entered Aria's room to say goodbye.
Alexa helps pack Naomi's bags, and I think Mila will go with Naomi to see her off at the airport.
The truth is that I do not know if they knew each other before, but it seems reasonable to think that a beautiful friendship was born between them (and I do not mean anything about the shows they did).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

LOL

But in the same hell, at least in purgatory.

Purgatory does not exist!!!!!... .. the story of Lazarus shows this..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Have a good trip, come home safely and say goodbye to "in this theater" dear Naomi!
You were one of the best girls in Barcelona!

Very nice, that today, the roommates have said goodbye to Naomi.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Goodbye Naomi

You have gone longer than most girls in the Barca apartments. Even if you were under the influence of Sofie for a long time, you were a breath of fresh air. You are the one who has been the third longest of all (except Nora) with your 129 days.

Well home and take care of yourself
Welcome back!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Adiós Naomi

Has ido más que la mayoría de las chicas en los apartamentos de Barca. Incluso si estuvo bajo la influencia de Sofie durante mucho tiempo, usted fue un soplo de aire fresco. Usted es el que ha sido el tercero más largo de todos (excepto Nora) con sus 129 días.

Bien en casa y cuídate
Bienvenido de nuevo!

Pity that Monica, by the circumstances that are, and I do not believe that it is the moment to enter in that, it did not get to enter in that group, but always I thought, that the three could have made a great group. All three have been great girls.

Now, certainly, we will have to wait, if what we have can be so positive, or perhaps, as happened in the past, we will remember past times.