B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

21 minutes ago, adamneve said:

¡El purgatorio no existe! ... ... la historia de Lázaro muestra esto ...

It is not a matter of whether or not it exists ... the question is whether or not one is in it ...

(Do not get angry ... I'm just kidding)

now it`s the big guestion who gets that big room aria can not geiit it for hen we want a boy in the apartment that will come for only sex 

Edited by kase

il y a 33 minutes, vortios a dit :

Il semble un peu étrange que Mila, n'a pas la pièce principale de B2. Elle semble beaucoup plus à l'aise dans B2, que dans B4.

hello everyone, hello Vortio  and Noldus, a post to wish a good homecoming to Naomi and a long happy life. I am not sure of the sincere friendship between Aria-Alexa and Naomi, so I would like to have the opinion of the forum on a detail last night at 21:40: 09 sec. in Aria's room. Can be a tribute to Danaya.This made me smile.Just to say that appearances are sometimes misleading

il y a 33 minutes, Noldus a dit :

0949 Naomi gauche B2 avec ses valises et sacs. Suivi par Alexa et Mila. Gros câlin à Aria

8 hours ago, martyen said:

hello everyone, hello Vortio  and Noldus, a post to wish a good homecoming to Naomi and a long happy life. I am not sure of the sincere friendship between Aria-Alexa and Naomi, so I would like to have the opinion of the forum on a detail last night at 21:40: 09 sec. in Aria's room. Can be a tribute to Danaya.This made me smile.Just to say that appearances are sometimes misleading

Ups. wonder what it was about... Nice catch