B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

sí, mucho 🙂 Ella lo saca ahora

Parece que Alexa se queda en la habitación que tiene.

The rotation of all the girls, for the different rooms of the house, was more typical of B1, than of B2, or at least, that is the impression I have.

24 minutes ago, vortios said:

Now, the reasonable doubt, is knowing, how long does the new tenant enter the house?

It's just a speculation from my side. But I think the new girl who comes today was planned for B2 after Naomi.
But since she is a friend of Candy, she wanted to go to B4. That's why there have been some discussions there lately; where should she sleep?
We'll see 🙂 

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's just a speculation from my side. But I think the new girl who comes today was planned for B2 after Naomi.
But since she is a friend of Candy, she wanted to go to B4. That's why there have been some discussions there lately; where should she sleep?
We'll see 🙂 

Tonight comes Adri's friend, not Candy's

58 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Es solo una especulación de mi parte. Pero creo que la nueva chica que viene hoy fue planeada para B2 después de Naomi.
Pero dado que ella es amiga de Candy, ella quería ir a B4. Es por eso que ha habido algunas discusiones allí últimamente; ¿Dónde debería dormir?
Ya veremos 🙂 

THK

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Naomi's name removed, 
Aria's old room is guestroom

They were very quick to eliminate the name. And now at UM, that's what the girl is already in Barcelona.

As for the comment before, that "she could be friends with Candy", I just hope she behaves like Candy, or at least not her behavior model.

As for the calls, and that Elly and her partner could go to the top floor, too many calls and very long on the phone this morning ... I know it's just speculation.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

They were very quick to eliminate the name. And now at UM, that's what the girl is already in Barcelona.

As for the comment before, that "she could be friends with Candy", I just hope she behaves like Candy, or at least not her behavior model.

As for the calls, and that Elly and her partner could go to the top floor, too many calls and very long on the phone this morning ... I know it's just speculation.

My bad
Tonight a friend of Adri is arriving B4.. 
I don't know nothing about a new girl in B2 today - we'll see