B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can assure you that if they did nothing all the time, RLC wouldn't be here today!  I was told that at least 3 girls had to have a talking to today and hopefully for you all it was to get their attitudes right.  I was also told that no sooner than one girl was done with her talk she went to her room and stripped down and pointed her pussy at the camera.  Sometimes a little encouragement from the right people in RLC does a lot of good.  RLC doesn't make money off of girls covering their boobs when walking around or girls staying in a bathroom for an hour to do who knows what or girls just lying on their beds with clothes on!  RLC will have to change their behavior if they want to continue to be in the show!!!  Malina & sidekick Ana have no business being on RLC and when they leave they can take a couple of other girls with them!!

Don't really think RLC would talk to this girls about anything that has to do with nudity etc.That would mean they care about their subscribers and we all know better then that. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Does any of you guys know why they always keep their receipts from when they been out shopping? I just saw tonight how Adri had a whole bunch and also Candy.

If they take anything they purchased back home then it has to be verified and declared at Customs.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they take anything they purchased back home then it has to be verified and declared at Customs.

Okay I see, didnt think they had to do that within EU since there are no customs here. If it was from USA it would have been different. Plus would be hard to find out if this was something they bought there or had with them from back home when they came. Just make sure any price tags etc. has been removed.

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay I see, didnt think they had to do that within EU since there are no customs here. If it was from USA it would have been different. Plus would be hard to find out if this was something they bought there or had with them from back home when they came. Just make sure any price tags etc. has been removed.

That would just be the only logical point for keeping receipts.  The Girls are not a Business so they can't write anything off.

This apartment has really gone down regardless of adri's and mary's bates. this girls don't seem close to each other as they seperate themselves in a group of 3. i liked it when the girls would get together and just have fun instead of isolating themselves the way they are now. the big room has just become and art studio and Malina just lays around looking at her phone as if she has no desire to have fun in anyway and that does not mean nudity. just fun with each other as a group.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

That would just be the only logical point for keeping receipts.  The Girls are not a Business so they can't write anything off.

True and it seems Russia and Ukraine are not part of EU.

2 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

This apartment has really gone down regardless of adri's and mary's bates. this girls don't seem close to each other as they seperate themselves in a group of 3. i liked it when the girls would get together and just have fun instead of isolating themselves the way they are now. the big room has just become and art studio and Malina just lays around looking at her phone as if she has no desire to have fun in anyway and that does not mean nudity. just fun with each other as a group.

Mila was with Adri and Mary on the bed for a long time tonight hanging out 🙂

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Mila was with Adri and Mary on the bed for a long time tonight hanging out 🙂

The girls done more activity when B #1 was operative and only had 3 or 4 girls.  Now they put them in a House which now has 8 Girls and they are less productive.  

• Like 1